Dota 2 developer Valve has issued a new patch that re-balances the incredibly powerful Dragonus, the Skywrath Mage. Slark has also undergone some changes, and what’s that about Llamas?
PCGamesN reports that the latest patch has widened the hut box around Dragonus to make him a bigger target, which redresses the balance of his powerful move-set. We reported on his devastating arsenal here if you’d like to check out what the fuss was all about.
There’s also a new courier called the Llama Llama heading to the shop. Here he is:
Anyway, here are the patch notes in full:
- Enabled Drow and Tusk in Captain’s Mode (Tournament Version).
- Enabled Bristleback, Slark and Skywrath Mage in Captain’s Mode (Latest Version).
- Invoker: Fixed Cold Snap being purgable.
- Skywrath Mage: Fixed hitbox being too small.
- Slark: Fixed Shadow Dance giving Slark flying vision.
- Slark: Fixed Shadow Dance granting passive bonuses to Slark illusions.
- Slark: Fixed an issue causing Shadow Dance’s passive modifier to not update in the UI, despite being active.
- Slark: Fixed Dark Pact continuing while Slark is dead.
- Slark: Essence Shift counters on both Slark and enemy heroes will show the total duration ( i.e. the time that the most recent stack will expire.)
- Slark: Fixed a number of incorrect spell interactions with Dark Pact.
- Slark: Fixed a number of horizontal movement ability interactions with Pounce.
- Troll Warlord: Fixed Berserker’s Rage bonus damage not being applied as base damage.
- Tusk: Fixed Frozen Sigil not affecting magic immune units.
- Added HUD Skins to the Workshop Importer.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.