Team Fortress 2 is getting some more Linux love from Valve this week, thanks to a new patch that addresses some client and physics issues. We’ve got the patch notes here.
- Added “Only allow map files” to the possible selections in the download filter option for clients
- Fixed a client crash related to the material system
- Fixed Diamond/Carbonado Botkiller weapons using incorrect team materials for the arms
- Fixed a vphysics regression where some items would travel farther than they should
- Improved performance and stability for the Linux version
- Removed range restrictions from viewmodel_fov_demo
- Updated the Ap-Sap so it can be gift-wrapped and have custom names/descriptions applied to it
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.