Tue, Apr 23, 2013 | 21:07 BST
MLG Spring Season for Black Ops 2 competitor and spectator passes go on sale
Major League Gaming’s Spring Season for Black Ops 2 is underway, and will culminate the MLG Spring Championship from June 28-30 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim. Time to get your passes to attend as a competitor or a spectator.
Competitor and spectator passes for Call of Duty: Black Ops II at the Spring Championship are available online for $35 to attend the entire weekend.
Information on VIP passes will be provided in the coming weeks, and below is more information on each pass and how much it will run you:
- 4/22/13 to 5/17/13: $280.00 – 30% off the door price
- 5/18/13 to 6/16/13: $320.00 – 20% off the door price
- 6/17/13 to 6/24/13: $360.00 – 10% off the door price
- 6/28/13: Door $400.00
- 4/22/13 to 6/17/13 (11:59 pm ET): $35 Online
- 6/18/13 to 6/30/13: $50 Online and at the door during the event
During the Spring Championship, a 128-team Open Bracket and a 24-team Championship Bracket featuring the top eight teams from the MLG Winter Championship, four winning teams from online Qualifiers currently underway and 12 teams from the Open Bracket will occur. Hundreds of teams will compete for $50,000 in prizes and a first place prize of $20,000.
If you can’t attend, you can watch from the comfort of your own home