Jagged Alliance: Flashback lands on Kickstarter

Tuesday, 23rd April 2013 16:06 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Full Control has launched a Kickstarter for Jagged Alliance: Flashback. The firm is asking $350,000 in funding and so far 303 backers have pledged $11,138. The target platform is PC and will also be available for Mac OSX and Linux. A November 2014 release window is planned. You can watch the Kickstarter video below.

1. YoungZer0

Dat music. So much win. I’m pretty broke right now, but I think I can scrape up some cents and support them.

Their heart and mind seems to be at the right place. The only thing that concerns me is the setting. Doesn’t that mean that I won’t be able to recruit Russian Mercs? And are we going to see Mercs from previous games? Because I think most of them still worked for their government around that time.

If they are going to create a completely new set of characters, they really have to deliver.

#1 1 year ago
  2. DSB

Take my money! I’m broke too, but there’s no way I can resist.

I really really hope it gets funded into oblivion and beyond. I want it done right.

Bring back Unusually Ruthless Reuban :P

#2 1 year ago
  3. YoungZer0

No Rosa’s story sucks.

@2: Fuck that noise, give me Carl ‘Reaper’ Sheppards. Probably the best Psychopath in Videogame history.

“Dumb slobs like Numb who fail to understand the spirituality of death shouldn’t be allowed the privilege of killing.”

#3 1 year ago
  4. DSB

“You have communist pig on team. Heh. I go. I fix problem.”

Reuban can’t be beat.

*edit*

Slow, psychotic, a terrible shot, with no marketable skills and poor starting gear, he also won’t follow orders and will try to kill one of your mercs (Ivan) if they are present on the squad. He does, however, have a winning personality.

#4 1 year ago
  5. YoungZer0

God, the series had so many amazing characters, something Jagged Alliance – Back in Action seems to have completely missed.

That and a shitload of other things.

#5 1 year ago
  6. DSB

@6 I know, I think that really carried the previous games. If you look just at the gameplay and the systems it could be a real pain at times.

The enemies just gravitated towards you, and you had a million screens to click and a million inventories to manage.

It’s the personality of it that really stays with you.

#6 1 year ago
  7. YoungZer0

The JA 1.13 patched addressed a lot of the problems I had with the game. It’s much more fun to play.

Have you tried JA Online? From what I’ve seen, it doesn’t look so bad.

#7 1 year ago
  8. GwynbleiddiuM

make this happen guys, I’m counting on ya’ll.

#8 1 year ago