1. Lengendaryboss

And EU? :(

#1 1 year ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

No word just yet. The date was posted on the US PS Blog through the link in the post. I checked the EU site before posting this and saw nothing. They may announce it later on.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Clupula

Oh, and they’ve also confirmed that you will NOT be able to have co-op between Vita and PS3, but you will be able to use the same save on both systems.

#3 1 year ago
  4. CyberMarco

So, this isn’t a cross-buy game?

#4 1 year ago
  5. Lengendaryboss

^None that i have heard of. I don’t think third partner publishers can afford to give away a game.

#5 1 year ago
  6. polygem

hope it will release in eu around the same time. day one for me whenever it releases though. i am actually more excited about games like this, fire emblem and soul sacrifice than about last of us and bioshock infinite. it’s kinda strange but those blockbuster console games don’t really get me excited that much anymore lately.

#6 1 year ago
  7. dtyk

@Polygem

I feel you. I haven’t even looked into Bioshock Infinite even though people make it sound like the best game ever. However, I’ve been super excited about Dragon’s Crown, Muramasa Rebirth, Toukiden, and Soul Sacrifice on Vita.

#7 1 year ago
  8. polygem

@dtyk: yes…thing is, i really was disappointed by a lot of games on the home consoles in the last 1.5 years or so. lots of games i once enjoyed didn’t get me hooked anymore. too much more of the same really. not really complaining though. got tons of games to play. not everything is bad and especially on the 3ds and vita are some great and fresh titles to enjoy or are in the pipeline.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Clupula

@4 – I doubt you’re going to see any third parties do cross-buy.

#9 1 year ago
  10. CyberMarco

They could make a bundle, ~60$/€ for both games or ~40$/€ each.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Clupula

Which would make them lose money. I don’t see what they’d gain from doing that. Sony gets to promote their hardware by doing that, which is something a lot of people forget. Sony’s first party titles only exist to push their hardware. If Sony ever got out of the hardware business, you wouldn’t see a God of War, for example, become a third party title. You just wouldn’t see any of their ip’s anymore.

But back to the subject at hand, third parties don’t profit from the Vita selling. Sony does, thus Sony creates the crossbuy program to give people who only own a PS3 an incentive to also buy their portable. Makes sense for a first party company. For a third party company, all it means is…we give you two games and we lose profit on one.

#11 1 year ago