Ride to Hell: Retribution has no rules, according to trailer

Thursday, 18th April 2013 20:47 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Surely the game contains some sort of rules despite the connotations in the headline, but whatever they are, Ride to Hell: Retribution doesn’t seem to care. In the game, you will play as Jake Conway who is out for revenge against a brutal biker gang called The Devil’s Hand. The action-adventure, in the works since 2008, takes place during the last years of the roaring 1960’s and releases June 25 in North America and June 28 in Europe on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Thanks, EdNorton.

1. yeoung

Is it a mid range title? You don’t see too many of those these days..

2. Dark

Looks like mediocre trash.

3. DSB

Good grief that looks bad.

4. Lengendaryboss

My eyes! its burns :D

5. YoungZer0

… maybe it’s fun to play?

6. _LarZen_

Why do developers keep making trash like this….easy money or are they a bunch of infants with bad taste?

Trash…waist of time. Back to the drawing board and make something worth buying.

7. YoungZer0

8. orakaa

Honestly, as a Sons of Anarchy fan and bike enthusiast, I’m curious about this game.
    I had high expectations about “GTA IV – The lost and the damned” but it was just like GTA IV: boring as hell.
    If this game has solid gameplay, good story and mechanics, I’ll take it. Don’t care if it’s not “the prettiest game in the universe” or even if it’s overtly ugly. Saints Row 3 for instance was not beautiful (to me character models were really ugly) but I had a very good time on it, tons more than on GTA.

We haven’t had a fun biking game in such a long time that this could be a nice surprise. And it’s got a slight “Full Throttle” vibe in it (I wish there would have been a new “Full Throttle” game)

9. BraveArse

I really like Eutechnyx, although they do produce niche titles in the extreme. That said, this does look poor to me.

Puzzled by the 1% bit at the end. Predicted metacritic?