Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection listing appears in Korea

Thursday, 18th April 2013 11:27 GMT By Dave Cook

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection has appeared on the Korean Game Rating board’s website. Along with a piece of art tweeted by one Hideo Kojima, it could contain the first Metal Gear Solid, right through to Peace Walker.

NeoGAF member raven777 sleuthed the ratings board grab, which you can see here.

Hideo Kojima recently tweeted this piece of art, which looks a lot like cover art to me. What do you think:

Note that all iterations of Snake appear in the artwork, even his younger guise from the PSOne original.

With Metal Gear Solid 5 on the way, this could be a new collection of all games so far? What do you think?

1. orakaa

I’d DEFINITELY be interested in a remake of the first game, even a HD re-release like MGS2&3.

Ideally I’d prefer if they would choose the “Twin snakes” version from Gamecube, with the awesome, over-the-top action cut-scenes directed by Ryuhei Kitamura

2. Erthazus

The interesting part here… if this game will also come to the Xbox 360. We all remember that MGS4 stuff and rumors of exclusivity deal.

Sony is in a shitty position here from a marketing standpoint if it will come to the Xbox 360 too.

3. SameeR_Fisher

D*** I just bought the HD Collection some months ago, and now this !!!

4. CyberMarco

I still have to play the 4th game, since I was a late adopter. I want to play the HD remakes too, let’s hope the wait isn’t long…

5. Belmont

Reminds me of Assassins creed anthology. Yet it is several times better with these games. I have only played MGS4(My first PS3 title!). I’m on the fence with HD collection. But if this is true,I’m all in.

6. tmac2011

yeah id want a remake of MGS1 been wanting one doe years, i know theres twin snakes but thats different in a way its just on gamecube and rahter play on ps3 or ps4

7. theevilaires

I hope it doesn’t come to the 360. Thats all I care about.

8. juantonio86

this information is kind of incomplete, since the registration of the name of the game it’s only for ps3 platform, here is the link, http://gematsu.com/2013/04/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-rated-for-ps3

9. theevilaires

^ Good stuff. I hope the 360 never gets MGS4 and that it stays PS3 exclusive.

10. DGOJG

The sad thing is I will buy this regardless if it includes the highly unlikely MGS1 HD remake. Why yes I did just buy the HD collection a few months back..WHAT OF IT?!

11. CyberMarco

@TEA, why so?

12. Lengendaryboss

So much for Kojima’s multiplatform approach.
    But that image contains snake in a younger so i am hoping for an official remake not that crappy insult of a remake as @1 stated.