Xbox Entertainment Awards crown Black Ops 2 as best game, full winners list inside

Wednesday, 17th April 2013 11:15 GMT By Dave Cook

Xbox Live’s Entertainment Award winners have been announced after a few weeks of fan voting, an unfortunate site security breach and ballot-counting. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has scooped the top award for best game.

Microsoft sent us the results this morning, following its long list of nominees last week. See who made the shortlist here.

Without further dicking about, here are the winners:

Games
Best Game – Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Best Family Game – Kinect Sports Ultimate
Best Xbox LIVE Arcade Game – Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Best Add On / Consumable – Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Season Pass

TV & Movies
Best TV Series – The Walking Dead
Best Movie – Ted
Best Superhero Movie – Avengers Assemble
Best Comedy – Ted

Music
Best Album – Lana Del Ray – ‘Born to Die’
Best Single – Swedish House Mafia – ‘Don’t You Worry Child’
Best Artist – Eminem
Best Music Video – Psy – ‘Gangnam Sytle’

There you have it. Do you agree or disagree with the above? Let us know below.

1. DunKology

The second I saw ‘Ted’ won ANYTHING I considered the entire list null and void.

#1 1 year ago
  2. KAP

This is why I’ve lost all interest 360 and the upcoming 720.

#2 1 year ago
  3. DrDamn

Best Family Game – Kinect Sports Ultimate … that is just a bundle of KS1 & KS2 isn’t it? Blimey – what else was nominated?

#3 1 year ago
  4. evilashchris

@1 Yep, it made me sad to be associated with these people :D

#4 1 year ago
  5. karma

These have got to be the most subjective awards in the history of awards giving. But where teh fook is Halo 4? Maybe too obvious? Have to keep up the illusion of an objective appraisal afterall.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Cobra951

@1: The second I saw anything besides games on the list, I rejected the whole thing myself.

#6 1 year ago
  7. fearmonkey

Geez, what a terrible list of winners…….

Blackops 2 as best game and best dlc? ….really?

Lana’s album isn’t bad, but Marina and the Diamonds is better.

I can agree with the Walking Dead, and that is the only one.

#7 1 year ago