Pikmin 3, Mario Party, Super Luigi U, more – screenshot extravaganza

Wednesday, 17th April 2013 19:40 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Nintendo has released quite a few screenshots for the titles it covered during its Nintendo Direct sessions this morning. Below the break you will find images of the following: Mario Golf: World Tour, Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, Wii U Panorama View, Mario Party, New Super Luigi U, Pikmin 3 and Pikmin 3 box art, Yoshi’s Island, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros., LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and its 3DS bundle, ad finally, the Shin Megami Tensei 4 special edition. Shots for the Link to the Past game along with a bevy of trailers, can be found through our Nintendo Direct report.

1. tezzer1985

For the first time, not impressed with vg247 news coverage in general, inregards to the Nintendo news today, just seems sloppy.

Or maybe it’s just me…I am in a bad mood lol

2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Sloppy?!!?? It’s all I have been working on all day. I am only one person. Hopefully you ARE in just a bad mood. *hurt face*

3. salarta

Ah, I see they are actually bringing over Bravely Default. About time Squeenix did something smart. I mean, I won’t be buying it since I don’t feel Squeenix deserves money until they undo mistakes like 3rd Birthday and FFX-2, but I know Bravely Default got glowing reviews, and it’s got tons of fans desperate for it to come out in the West. It seems like releasing that game in the West should have been a no-brainer from the start.

Probably the same with Agito as well. The way people talk about that game makes it sound like it’s another game that probably would have been a better fit as FF13.

4. Lengendaryboss

Good week for reveals for 3DS and Wii U owners, although there is something i crave for on Wii U.

5. tezzer1985

Sorry Stephany…I saw the huge post on the event…and was like..I just read 10,000 words at Uni…not again lol

6. Stephany Nunneley

@5 Putting up one post for every title announced was stopped by us a while ago because the VG247 collective didn’t like it, understandably. Thus, things like this are turned into one report on the matter.

Sorry if it bombarded you.

7. Schwarzerwind

When we finally get our Wii U, my 4 year old is so going to love him the hell out of Super Luigi U. Most kids like Mario, like my other son, but him? It’s alllll Luigi, man.

8. Erthazus

Maybe Nintendo sucks at WiiU, but they sure do a great job with 3DS, unlike Sony who sucks so much with the Vita right now…

9. Digital Bamboo

This all has me checking 3DS prices online. I honestly didn’t think I was going to buy another handheld, but Nintendo has just made it too good to pass up.

I’ll assume that clockwork city is from (the unfortunately titled) Bravely Default. Looks nice. I really haven’t been following Square Enix very closely of late. I’ve never seen a thing about this 3rd Birthday people keep mentioning.

P.S. I like how Erthazus sandwiched a console compliment in between two insults. Classic.