Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen combat video shows the horrors of Bitterblack Isle

Saturday, 13th April 2013 16:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen releases later this month, and to prep you for battle on Bitterblack Isle, Capcom has released a new combat video. It introduces some of the game’s new enemy types such as Pyre Saurians, the Eliminator, and Death. It also provides the viewer with a few tips on how to defeat them in combat. Check it out below. Dark Arisen will be available April 23 in North America and across Europe on April 26 for PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. Th3DarkKnight1

What’s the difference between it and the original game ??
    and does it include the original game ??

#1 1 year ago
  2. Lengendaryboss

Well the original game includes the original adventure. Dark Arisen is a standalone DLC which is bundled with Dragons Dogma to make Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen. Owners can purchase the DLC and newcomers can get this bundled edition.
    Anyone correct me if wrong.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Th3DarkKnight1

You mean that This game = Original Dragon’s Dogma Game + Dark Arisen expansion + all the previously released Dlcs

Right ???

I’m really confused i read in some sites that it’s a stand alone Dlc and in others that it contains the original game and the dark arisen expansion in addition to the previously released Dlcs …

Edit:

I grabbed this comment from the video comments

“It’s only DLC in the sense that there’s a downloadable version of the game. There’s also a disc version though, and they are identical. To be clear, Dark Arisen is a standalone package that includes the original game, reworked and improved of course.
    But yeah, if you have the original DD, you’ll be able to unlock some goodies like an “eternal” ferrystone, some rift crystals, and a bunch of cool gear.”

#3 1 year ago
  4. CyberMarco

^ It’s like a Complete/Goty edition, with the base game +DLC and the new expansion.

#4 1 year ago
  5. SlayerGT

Played some DD last night. Preparing for an Ur Dragon battle. Then I’ll be starting my third play through on hard in prep for this expansion. Love DD. Wish they were adding more skills/attacks for each class.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Gojira77

looks cool,might have to get this. DD is an awesome game, i just wish the story and characters were good. Plus more land would b awesome as well, which i guess thats what were getting in this dlc.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Richenbaum

there don’t seem to be any specific details about a downloadable version though, other than it not coming out until “summer”. Really liked the game, but I really don’t want to pay $40 for little dlc expansion.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Tronros

Can’t wait, I bought DD last year but never had a chance to get to it in my back log :( but I will pick DD:DA and I wouldnt mind having any VG247 pawns in my party!

#8 1 year ago
  9. CyberMarco

@7 I can find retail copy for around 18£/22€ on the net.

#9 1 year ago