DC Universe Online’s next DLC chapter, Origin Crisis, is coming in May on both PC and PlayStation 3. The pack includes new high-level solo and multiplayer adventures; a time-traveling plaot starring Batman and lex Luthor; and a new power set, Quantum. Full details and screens through the break.
The plots has players exploring possible alternate realities – which is a pretty trendy theme at the moment.
“In this DLC, players will travel through time to play out alternate histories and futures. What would happen to Metropolis if Superman worked for Lex Luthor? What if Bruce Wayne became an evil assassin instead of a vigilante? These are the stories and realities that the players will experience and influence,” creative director Jens Andersen said.
- Origin Crisis feature list:
- New Quantum Controller Power Set – Manipulate time, control gravity and twist the very fabric of space itself
- Two challenging new Raids
- Two new Hero Origin Operations
- Two new Villain Origin Operations
- Iconic Anomalies – Two new Solo Simulation Challenges
- New Gear, including Tier 5 PvE Gear and new Iconic-inspired Gear
- New Feats, Collections and Trophies
As usual, the pack will be free to Legendary members and available to purchase for Free and Premium members.