Survarium alpha registration now open, details inside

Thursday, 4th April 2013 10:39 GMT By Dave Cook

Surviarium developer Vostok Games has opened alpha registration for its post-apocalyptic sandbox survival game. The ex-S.T.A.L.K.E.R devs have laid out the process in a new blog post, and have shed light on what you can expect.

The alpha registration was announced in a Vostok blog post which said, “Soon the first of you will be able to witness the world of ‘green apocalypse’ and try out the boots of various faction fighters!.The server tranquility will burst with first gunshots; man will face man in PvP combat, while the will of one fighter will clash with the will of another.”

The game does sound awesome back when I interviewed Vostok Games about Survarium’s spiritual links with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series. Basically, if you enjoyed those games you absolutely need to check this one out. Here’s my interview with the team in full.

Here’s a direct link to apply for the Survarium alpha. Let us know if you get accepted.

1. OwnedWhenStoned

I was interested until I discovered it’s an MMO. I want a single player successor to STALKER

2. ninjanutta

I got accepted

3. Nath_gamer

@1 I agree, though I haven’t played S.T.A.L.K.E.R before because I just don’t really play any PC games, I really like these type of games and there aren’t enough of them (people might say things like it’s a generic story that is overused but no, it’s not, it’s a genre for a type of game)
    There is only I Am Alive which has game breaking issues at the moment and The Last of Us which isn’t out yet (June 14th) but I would really love to see more single player games in this genre.

4. Espers

can’t they just create a new IP ?! isn’t survarium, the multiplayer version of stalker ? I get this feeling of re-inventing the wheel !!

5. Nath_gamer

Wait is S.T.A.L.K.E.R the same post-apocalyptic sandbox survival genre as well???? If so I might have to grit my teeth and start playing this PC game.

6. Samoan Spider

@5 play it with oblivion lost mod or complete mod installed. Literally fixes the game!