Wed, Apr 03, 2013 | 06:12 BST
Gears of War: Judgment patched, new free DLC available
Gears of War: Judgment got a couple of updates today, with People Can Fly releasing both a title update and stack of new DLC – all for free.
The pack is free thanks to Maxim, for come reason, and contains a new multiplayer mode called Execution mode and a map called Haven.
You cna grab the pack from the Xbox 360 dashboard or via Xbox.com; there’s a problem with the in-game prompt.
That’s one of the things that was not fixed in the shooter’s most recent update, but a bunch of other stuff was. The full patch notes are below, courtesy of CVG.
- Various dedicated server improvements.
- Players no longer get stuck in the main menu background after playing three random matches.
- Locusts no longer spawn at the second E-Hole on the first wave of Island.
- Players will no longer get stuck inside of a Boom Shield that has been planted by an enemy player.
- Players will no longer able to look down the scope with a Markza while holding a Meat Shield.
- If a Locust destroys an objective at the same time the timer runs out in OverRun using Mercy rules, the match will not end early.
- Fix for exclamation points not disappearing after viewing an unlocked character.
- While holding a Meat Shield you will only need to tap B to melee.
- The Meat Shield will now drop if you switch to the snub.
- The “Spray and Pray” ribbon can now be earned in the first round.
- If the Boom Shield is disabled in weapon swap you will no longer see the icon in Tac-Com.
- You will now earn the Team Savior ribbon for reviving three individual teammates in a single life.
- Players can no longer chainsaw another player while holding the Boom Shield.
- Improvements to the Hammer of Dawn targeting.
- You will now see XP tallies between matches.