Black Ops 2 Personalization Packs video shows off various customizations

Wednesday, 3rd April 2013 14:39 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Activision has released a Black Ops 2 video which details the customization options available via nine Personalization Packs which are out now on Xbox 360. Each themed set includes a weapon camo, three sight reticles, and a Calling Card. PC and PS3 players can pick it up on April 12.

1. ps3fanboy

lame and brain dead…

#1 1 year ago
  2. G1GAHURTZ

Oooooooohhh…. watching these vids gives me itchy fingers!!

Must…be…strong…

#2 1 year ago
  3. Da Man

I wholeheartedly agree with you, #1. Sony fanboys are precisely lame and braindead.

#3 1 year ago
  4. ps3fanboy

i guess you must be one of the butt hurt idiots that buys this crap…

#4 1 year ago
  5. Djoenz

No that sucka is just a xboxfanboy that loves supporting XBL Gold because he is a sheep.

#5 1 year ago
  6. G1GAHURTZ

^ Maybe he just likes basic features, like cross game chat…

#6 1 year ago
  7. zinc

^ or derailing threads.

On topic: These look quite fun. It’s a shame fans can’t make up their own & sell them through Activision.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Djoenz

Please explain to me what cross game chat actually adds? I have seriously no idea no joke.

Its the pay for MP that can never be justified imo.

Multiplayer is a basic feature as well btw.

Now that is a hell of an idea.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Da Man

If we follow the thread I didn’t really derail it. Also Posn is factually inferior and ps3fanboy is full of it, regardless of whether I’m a sheep or not.

On the other hand, this:
    It’s a shame fans can’t make up their own & sell them through Activision
    is way off-topic and out of the current thread’s scope. It brings up a useless and inane topic just for the sake of rambling

#9 1 year ago
  10. Djoenz

Hell no thats off-topic. Its actually about the same subject and a hell of an idea imo.

Just look at the freaking emblems people create. Some are insanely creative.

Perhaps players could make their own camo’s and what not and make some money or earn virtual items in the process.

The best would have been if people could make their own camo’s. Shit the players are way more creative than Infinity Ward or TreyArch.

#10 1 year ago
  11. G1GAHURTZ

@7:

I think the pathetic trolling of #1 is more of a derailment here, tbh.

@8:

It gives you the freedom to socialise with people without having unnecessary restrictions placed on you. It creates a much freer, more open and natural environment to enjoy a more social experience.

If you see someone is playing a brand new game, you can talk with them as they play, and get feedback to see if you might like it too or not.

It is also related to party chat, which can protect people from the sort of stupid troll like behavior that #1 has shown here, as well as a host of other nasties, such as racism/sexism/etc.

#11 1 year ago
  12. zinc

^ Yes. Well the world is a great big onion.

On topic: The full on customisation of players & skins will be a nice little earner for Activision. Wonder if they’ll ask for fan feedback for future skins.

#12 1 year ago
  13. G1GAHURTZ

@10:

And you think that fans would ever be much more creative than coming up with reticles in the shape of a penis?

#13 1 year ago
  14. Djoenz

@Gigahurtz

Yeah I had a guess but never tried it since I never owned a xbox but that is cool indeed. However my gigaman I played dead space 3 co op few days ago and sometimes I was like please shut up on this part or that part cause I couldnt understand a thing when a cutscene was going on haha.

I love co op but cross game I rather they shut the hell up tbh. Its a freaking distraction. Just my opinion man no hard feelings.

Its not basic at all imo cause I dont need it and sure as hell wont pay for it.

I use a turtlebeach and I have to admit Audio wasnt set through my headset but through my tv so yeah it could have been my own fault for not understanding shit of DS3.

You right man muwhahaha thats true I can not denie that. My own emblem is a big o’l butt and thong with her pants half off.

Too sexual.

#14 1 year ago
  15. zinc

@GIGA, well tbh, some fans ARE creative. I was thinking of CoD following the Team Fortress model.

The customisation and fan feedback has been successful right? And I’d imagine the communities are as strong.

#15 1 year ago