Anno 2070 Complete Edition has hit Europe and Australia, bringing together every scrap of DLC and the full Deep Ocean expansion into one shiny package.
In a a note sent to VG247 today, Ubisoft confirmed the bundle’s release via retailers and the Uplay store and sent us a new launch trailer:
Here’s a run-down of the Complete Edition’s features:
Exclusive premium content:
- The complete Anno 2070 Soundtrack
- The updated Tree of Technologies poster
Unlocked DLC content:
- The Development Package (Mini-Campaign)
- The Guardian Package (new buildings)
- Eden Line Package (Ornamental buildings & decorations)
- Central Statistical Package (new building skins)
- Crisis Response Package (2 new missions)
- Distrust Series Package (Ornamental buildings & decorations)
- Silent Running Package (New Submarine vehicle and skins)
- Ornamenals Nordamark (Buildings and skins)
- Paket E.V.E (UI overhaul)
- World Event “Free Eden”
- World Event „The Nordamark Conflict“
- World Event “Global Distrust”
Let us know if you’re an Anno player, and what you think of the game below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.