Fuse will be released in the US and Europe in May

Saturday, 23rd March 2013 20:09 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Insomniac’s Fuse will be released in the US and Europe in May and pre-order incentives have been detailed.

The four-person co-op, “story-driven, action game” where you can play solo as well, puts players in the role of four elite, covert agents – Dalton Brooks, Izzy Sinclair, Jacob Kimble and Naya Deveraux.

Players who pre-order Fuse from select retailers will be able to unlock special armor and weapon customization for each of the four elite agents.

The pre-order bonuses include:

• Four Hyperion Prototype Agent Armor Skins—Upgrade your agents’ look with four special, state-of-the-art armor skins discovered inside the top-secret Hyperion Base.
  • Four Hyperion Prototype Weapon Skins—Customize your Fuse weapons with four skins based on each of the original prototypes developed inside Hyperion Base.
  • Quickdraw Team Perk—Increase your damage with this team perk adding powerful Fuse elements to all one-handed weapons for all four characters in your squad.

Fuse will be available May 28 in the US and May 31 in Europe for PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. Lengendaryboss

Oh i love the smell of flop, see it in games so much recently.

#1 1 year ago
  2. pukem0n

Pachter said this is going to sell pretty well, like 6 Millions or so.

dont know why it should, especially as a new IP that doesnt look very promising.

EA may market the shit out of it, we’ll see

#2 1 year ago
  3. ItsFade

It’s comments like those why we should never listen to Pachter.. ever or the very least never take him seriously.

#3 1 year ago
  4. ps3fanboy

i have lost interest in this game along time ago, and after the ea sim city scandal. i am definitive not getting this one new or used. i cant even be bothered pirating it and that says a lot.

#4 1 year ago
  5. mreko3230

Six million does seem like a extremely high number, but I’m not so sure this game ends up being a flop. Personally, I like 4 player co-op games and from what I’ve seen of the gameplay and different characters, it looks like Insomniac has another solid, fun game with crazy weapons. I’ll probably get this new on day one.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Lengendaryboss

@5 Well i can’t see it selling well due to the fact that EA rarely markets EA partners games (sometimes even their own games) , the customers have responded negatively to game ever since the theme changed (I personally can’t blame them) and the game just lacks any personality the characters have become so generic (Expect for one) and the Box art has faces chopped off, don’t know what marketing team would do that if they wanted the game to succeed.

#6 1 year ago
  7. redwood

i just want local coop man, pleeease! i ‘ll buy it, if it has good local coop

#7 1 year ago
  8. alib1250

welcome” alib88.com

#8 1 year ago
  9. mreko3230

@6 I’m not really sure that that many people (other than people like us who really follow this stuff) really ever saw the original theme of the game. Plus, after the name change I think your average consumer won’t relate the two. But yes, EA is terrible at marketing partner games and the box art isn’t so much terrible as unremarkable and boring. As far as the generic characters- I just kind of look at it like Left 4 Dead. They’re just place holder characters so you and your friends can have fun messing around in the co-op. Either way, I hope it is fun. If not, then I’ll just add it to the list of every increasing disappointing games.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Lengendaryboss

@9 Have you seen the neogaf forums their view on the game is brutal, sure the average consumer won’t care for the name change and might find the game’s box art strange (which can attract attention). If reviews for this game paint a good picture i might look into it and see if anything interests me if not (which might be the case considering Insomniac recent offerings barring Resistance 3) The Last Of Us and Soul Sacrifice will be my main games for the months.

#10 1 year ago
  11. ps3fanboy

fuck this shit….

#11 1 year ago
  12. Cee

I probably would if I were into coprophillia…but alas, I am not.

So you can put your turd away!

#12 1 year ago