PS Plus April content for Europe includes Thomas Was Alone, Okami HD, The Cave, more

Friday, 22nd March 2013 13:11 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Joe Danger 2, Dead or Alive 5 and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection are already available for download to PS Plus members, but come April 3, lucky subs will be getting Okami HD, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, and The Cave.

For PS Vita on April 10 is Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward and on April 24 you can download Thomas Was Alone.

PS Plus discounts are also scheduled over the coming weeks, and currently there’s deals on The Walking Dead and “big savings” on Sleeping Dogs DLC and F1 2012 coming.

Leaving PS Plus in April:

April: 3 Mass Effect 3
April 3: Mortal Kombat
April 3: Guardians of Middle Earth
April 10: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
April 24: Puddle

Entering PS Plus in April:

April 3: Okami HD
April 3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
April 3: The Cave
April 10:: Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward
April 24:: Thomas Was Alone

Also as March 20, until April 10, if you purchased and redeemed a one year subscription to Plus you automatically receive an extra 90 days membership for free.

Hit up the PS Blog for more.

1. Dragon246

Man, Plus updates are toooo good to say the least. Another awesome month of ps3 and vita offerings. It really feels like I am stealing something :)

Best subscription service in the whole industry, something that should be copied by everyone else.

2. Deacon

+1 man. +1!

Another great month :D

3. Bashtee

Okami HD, The Cave, Virtue’s Last Reward… So good to be PS+ member. With Tales of Graces f and Soul Sacrifice I pretty much got everything I want for the Vita. Although I regret a bit buying my one year membership last week.

4. polygem

you know what dragon…i actually agree with you!

that said, i truly hope they will even go further with this for ps4, i´d pay a monthly fee of 40/50 euro if i would have access to all the stuff on psn as long as i subscribe. would love something like that…granted that almost every game would go digital too though. a premium sub, rental service. would be perfect for me.

5. Dragon246

Sooooo, where is that FAKE comment that was here earlier? I at least wanted to copy it to use in the future :P

6. Djoenz

Im glad I signed up for PSN plus. :D

7. Paranormal Pett

Spot on, this is why I love PS+, well worth the £30 I’ve spent on it.

8. Gnosis

Oh, how convenient. I was about to get it anyway. Now, if you excuse me, there is a 50€ prepaid card waiting for me at the gamestop. Brb.

9. monkeygourmet

Can I play Okami on the Vita?

10. Djoenz

I buy my psn cards online. Im too lazy to go to the store lmao
    Psncode.nl

Dutch site but they also sell USA and Belgium cards. Withing 5 seconds you’ll see your code.

11. Gnosis

@10: Lol na, I gotta get some groceries for the weekend anyway. I’m way too lazy to make a detour, even for Okami HD. But tnx for the tip.

12. polygem

@9: don´t think so. remote play is a joke atm. they need to improve that with ps4. i am sure they will though. right now i cannot even play the gow psp hd games on my vita, which is a shame because it would be awesome. it works with the other gow games from the hd collection though…but overall only a handfull of games that support remote play :(

13. DrDamn

The current implication is that all regular (non-move) games should support remote play on the PS4. The extra streaming specific hardware allows for it.

14. polygem

^ that would be awesome!