Haunted Hollow is the next game from XCOM developer Firaxis. It’s a strategy title heading to iOS devices that has a supernatural twist. Publisher 2K Games has released a piece of debut artwork to go along with the announcement.
Publisher 2K Games has now sent across a bullet-point list of game features. Best of all, the game is free-to-play.
- Build and rule a mysterious mansion that spawns freaky monsters, including Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Witches and Reapers
- Go head-to-head with rivals to scare townspeople, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control of the town
- Power-up with each monster’s own menacing powers and additional enhancements
- Play single-player or multi-player by challenging friends, both through the Game Center and with Pass & Play
- Choose from varying Haunted House architecture styles such as the ‘Lost Temple’ and ‘Mad Scientist’
Let us know what you think below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.