Thu, Mar 21, 2013 | 15:10 GMT
Haunted Hollow: Firaxis reveals iOS strategy game, debut art inside
Haunted Hollow is the next game from XCOM developer Firaxis. It’s a strategy title heading to iOS devices that has a supernatural twist. Publisher 2K Games has released a piece of debut artwork to go along with the announcement.
Publisher 2K Games has now sent across a bullet-point list of game features. Best of all, the game is free-to-play.
- Build and rule a mysterious mansion that spawns freaky monsters, including Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Witches and Reapers
- Go head-to-head with rivals to scare townspeople, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control of the town
- Power-up with each monster’s own menacing powers and additional enhancements
- Play single-player or multi-player by challenging friends, both through the Game Center and with Pass & Play
- Choose from varying Haunted House architecture styles such as the ‘Lost Temple’ and ‘Mad Scientist’
Let us know what you think below.