Stinkyboard PC foot controller adds four additional commands

Wednesday, 20th March 2013 23:16 GMT By Brenna Hillier

This is a bit of a weird one. Stinkyboard is a PC peripheral you control with your feet, giving you four extra commands without having to take your hands off the mouse or WASD keys. Its creators suggest it could be of benefit to competitive shooters, since you can strafe or reload without interrupting your movement, and to strategy players, since a few extra macros will up your actions per minute. It’s going to be Kickstarted some time in the near future, and will be on show at PAX East from March 22 through 24. More information on the website.

1. ActionGameKing

Just…no…

2. Digital Bamboo

Not a bad idea that could be useful for some…but that NAME? Seriously?

3. BraveArse

Cam see it being useful for people who’ve limited use of an arm or such like. For general gaming though? It’s getting more like learning the drums every day.

4. KineticCalvaria

This could be good for sprinting or jumping, don’t know if it’s just my keyboard but I find it very awkward using left shift for sprint.

5. OwnedWhenStoned

@4 One of the best things BF2 did was let you double tap forward to sprint. I’ve no idea why all FPS don’t use this.

Speaking as a Disabled GamerĀ® I could probably use this thing. Ducking and jumping probably. Got to agree about the name though.

6. KineticCalvaria

@5 yeah its in battlefield 3 too, but unfortunately it seems that if I’m being shot at and have to double tap W to get out the way, it takes to long to start the sprint. Hence I would die more often than when using shift, may sound a tad fussy but that’s just me lol.

7. OwnedWhenStoned

It’s going to need to be pretty solid too I think.