Bioshock Infinite video discusses bringing Elizabeth to life

Wednesday, 20th March 2013 13:37 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Bioshock Infinite has a new video available which goes behind the scenes with the four lovely ladies who brought Elizabeth to life. Bioshock Infinite is out next week on March 26 for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Thanks, Evil Avatar.

1. YoungZer0

So who here also tries to avoid as many Bishock Infinite videos as possible?

#1 1 year ago
  2. Phoenixblight

Me!

#2 1 year ago
  3. Cobra951

@1: After seeing one of them, me. I wished I hadn’t seen that spoilage almost immediately.

#3 1 year ago
  4. YoungZer0

I got weak yesterday and watched a different video about Elizabeth. Ruined an important part of the story for me.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Phoenixblight

I have only seen the TV commercial I think it was on Walking Dead.

#5 1 year ago
  6. YoungZer0

@5: I’m Jelly.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Believe it or not, I try not to watch them as well. Enough games get ruined for me writing the news up as it is, so I have tried to avoid the videos on this one as much as possible.

#7 1 year ago
  8. YoungZer0

No, I totally believe you. As I’ve mentioned previously, before I could play Bioshock 1, I had a friend spoil the ending for me and the whole game lost it’s appeal. While I doubt the same thing would apply to Infinite (The gameplay seems to be engaging enough), it’s better to be safe than sorry.

And as mentioned in comment #4: I ruined a rather neat part of the story for me yesterday by watching a video about Elizabeth.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Stephany Nunneley

@8 That happened to me as well when I worked for GameFront back when that came out – a co-worker ruined it. Pissed me off too. :/

#9 1 year ago
  10. Ali

Though I am getting this game day 1, I am just bored of how it is all about Elizabeth and how they try so hard to point that out. I am not really drawn by the new narrative nor the new world. Rapture was just amazing and Andrew Ryan’s story is flat out the best this gen.

Granted, they want to hit new grounds, but I don’t think they landed on the best optioned one.

We will see.