Battlefield 4 trailer dated as DICE post teaser clip online

Monday, 18th March 2013 14:28 GMT By Dave Cook

Battlefield 4′s trailer has been dated for March 27, following a teaser clip published by developer DICE.

Click the image to view the clip.

This came from the official Battlefield Twitter feed, so you know it’s legitimate:

Last week we reported that Battlefield Premium members will be the first to get access to the full trailer, and that by watching they will earn a set of exclusive Battlefield 4 dog tags. See them here.

We also have the first piece of Battlefield 4 promotional art in full here.

What do you think? Sounds like a tank doesn’t it?

1. SameeR_Fisher

I hate these kinds of teasers along with CGI trailers.

#1 1 year ago
  2. TMRNetShark

All I want is an in-game server browser. You can still put all the origins shit in there, but having to close the game only to reopen it for a different server is a pain.

Also, I’d rather have 2143 instead of another modern day shooter.

#2 1 year ago
  3. fesbanu

iam playing it now

innocent

#3 1 year ago
  4. ps3fanboy

i know how ea deals with games and their customers after the simcity scandal… so i am not at all excited about this ea game. in fact i am not gonna buy it at all, i am boycotting it. this will show ea that they cant lie and take peoples money without consequences. i suggest you all do the same and don’t buy bf4.

#4 1 year ago
  5. JackThomas

Anyone else can’t see the video when clicking on the image? Anyone got a YouTube link, can’t find one

#5 1 year ago
  6. KaneLives

I think we should boycott ps4 because of the PSN Accounts hack scandal. I mean I know how Sony treats it’s customers and so forth. The world will be a better place

#6 1 year ago
  7. Dave Cook

@6 Why? Are the two related?

#7 1 year ago
  8. Dave Cook

@5 just clicked it again. It works.

Try this – http://vine.co/v/bpeapQiWB3l

Let me know if it works.

#8 1 year ago
  9. MadFingerz

@5 Don’t bother with it, it’s really small and lame. Worst teaser vid ever. Just wait for the trailer instead.

#9 1 year ago
  10. JackThomas

Doesn’t work Dave, tried it several times and different browsers and my sister’s laptop! please show a youtube video on the trailer, really want to see it!

#10 1 year ago
  11. KaneLives

@7 No. But we have ps3fanboy over here acting like EA is the only company that sucks from time to time. I mean 77 million customers getting their accounts stolen is a far more serious event compared to SimCity being unplayable for about 3 days or so. Would he boycott PS4? probably not.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Dave Cook

@10 ah that’s strange man, sorry :(

I’ll see if I can get you a proper video version.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Edo

Mirror’s Edge 2 or GTFO!

#13 1 year ago
  14. RocknRolla

Amazing I can´t wait for BF4! now time for BF3! :D And people? just stop bitching about small things?? it does not help anyone and you can not make any difference anyway? EA/DICE will do as they please so who gives a shit? I only wish that us premium members were treated a lot better than we are now, we get a premium video and a couple of skins here and there and nothing else :D

#14 1 year ago
  15. powerbuoy

Here’s hoping for improved physics and destruction. A non-sucky SP campaign. More customization of my soldier and weapons in MP. And mod support!

#15 1 year ago
  16. Dave Cook

I just want it to be fun again like Bad Company 2. I’m not trolling here because for a long, long time I played BC2 much more than CoD.

I have to make that clear as I’m open about my love of CoD MP here, but I seriously felt BF3 was sterile, almost castrated when compared to BC2. I really hope they go back to the open nature of that.

I want to see the entire map levelled by the end of each round, basically.

#16 1 year ago
  17. JackThomas

found one Dave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6mteVQXW8 sigh, why did it have to be so short. at least we’ll know there’s tanks though

will there be any other teaser trailers before march 27?

#17 1 year ago
  18. Dave Cook

@17 good work :)

Yeah it’s really short unfortunately. Word on the street is Battlefield Premium members will get the first look of it, so I expect it to leak next week sometime ahead of the reveal.

#18 1 year ago
  19. KaneLives

Sounds and looks like 1st=Plane 2nd=Submarine 3rd=Tank.

#19 1 year ago
  20. TylerAD

@19 sounds good to me as well… great info/input

#20 1 year ago
  21. silkvg247

Putting “4″ instead of “for” in a promo or brand name generally means something is shite or dodgy – not to mention looks ridiculous, so I can’t help but automatically be turned off by this.

#21 1 year ago
  22. Lengendaryboss

Great so it Begins.
    @21 Not really it makes you think of a fourth entry (well named fourth anyway) in the series.

#22 1 year ago
  23. manamana

No really, where IS BFBC3? I had high hopes, that they would release it this year …

#23 1 year ago