Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX footage is lovely, lovely, lovely

Saturday, 16th March 2013 19:34 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Footage from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX has popped up online, courtesy of AGB, and you can have a look at the lovely video below. The PS3 exclusive bundles the original Kingdom Hearts together with the portable versions released before Kingdom Hearts 2. It hits in April, and should be heading west sometime in early fall. Thanks, Lengendaryboss.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Intro by All-Games-Beta

1. mathk

Can’t wait for it.

#1 1 year ago
  2. CyberMarco

Autumn can’t come any sooner, can’t wait!!! xD

If next gen games could have graphics and animations like that I would be more than happy!

#2 1 year ago
  3. Beta

Can Not Wait!

#3 1 year ago
  4. Rosseu

Steph I saw this in the shop yesterday. I think it was the region 3 (Jap) version

#4 1 year ago
  5. zinc

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Final Fantasy 8. That’s the one game that will get my Nostalgia gland throbbing :$

#5 1 year ago
  6. Cantbelievethis

Is this a hoax or what?

Oh, wait, I get it… whoever wrote this “news story” never played the first Kingdom Hearts (or has a very bad memory), otherwise they would know that the video they just embedded is nothing more than the original intro to KH 1. Just go and check it on YouTube.

To make it even more clear: there’s no evidence whatsoever that this is “Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX footage”, as the title says. That video has been around for years, for all I know they could have taken it straight from the first Kingdom Hearts.

So, 1) the title is misleading, and 2) the content is hardly newsworthy.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Phoenixblight

You had to write two paragraphs for that? Entitled much?

#7 1 year ago
  8. maxroy

@6 Though there is one minor yet significant change in the intro, the logos for both Disney Interactive and Squareenix have been updated to their current look. The overall video quality doesn’t seem to be updated but that’s common in these HD updates.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Harvster09

@6 your completely right this is just a copy of the first kingdom hearts intro… don’t know why people have commented without knowing this!! And there is no proof that this is an HD updated version because you don’t see any gameplay and if I saw gameplay and it was HD and cool like that I wouldn’t be saying this.

#9 1 year ago
  10. spoffle

@7 Entitled? Entitled to what exactly? Maybe you don’t understand what it means?

#10 1 year ago