Meet Kilo Squad in new Gears of War: Judgment video

Wednesday, 13th March 2013 09:41 GMT By Nick Akerman

“This is crazy”. No Baird, it’s not. It’s an annual sequel, the complete opposite of crazy. Oh, you’ve got a new squad of mates to show us? Okay, that is crazy.

Forget Marcus and Dom. Epic Games has released a video showcasing the Kilo Squad; Gears of War: Judgment’s upcoming gaggle of shooty people.

Take a look at Baird, Sofia, Paduk and Cole (woo), below:

Thanks for the heads up, Gaming Everything.

1. itsucks

Could you plese just post the measly news, and shove your biased opinions disguised as filler in your royal arse? Thanks and fuck off.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Samoan Spider

@1 I think there was a nicer way to make your point but there is a strong bias for sure. I’m assuming you’re not a fan of GoW and/or annualisation Nick? However Cole and Baird were infinitely more likeable characters in these games so I’m happy they’re back :)

#2 1 year ago
  3. Nick Akerman

Actually, I love Gears of War. Was just trying to bring a hint of sarcasm/irony/humour to the news! Forgive me, will resort back to robotic fact churning immediately.

#3 1 year ago
  4. DSB

Don’t ever change Nick :D

#4 1 year ago
  5. ArcticMonkey

Not an annual franchise…

#5 1 year ago
  6. Dragon246

@Nick,
    You must understand that internet HATES opinions.
    Just give it a score, because otherwise itsucks :P

#6 1 year ago
  7. Samoan Spider

@3 Well my sarcasm detector was definitely firing on this one, and I thought #1 was massively over reaching with the abuse. Don’t change though and please don’t robotically churn news. There’s plenty of sites I avoid that do that. I come here for the often informal approach ;)

#7 1 year ago
  8. Gnosis

@6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
    I think live should have background music.

#8 1 year ago
  9. mreko3230

I think #1′s response showed more bias than anything that was written with the video.

#9 1 year ago
  10. DrDamn

Alternatively you could.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Da Man

itsucks, you must understand that people who have nothing else in their deprived life other than this comment section and videogames, are getting insecure at anything threatening their mentally disturbed image of a corporation.

#11 1 year ago
  12. redwood

they wanted to name ‘em The “G-Unit”, but fiddy would have sued the shiznit out of EPIC, so they restrained themselves the next best thing “the KILO squad” .. get it? get it?…

#12 1 year ago
  13. Nick Akerman

Cheers guys, appreciate your support. :D

#13 1 year ago
  14. redwood

@nick man don’t change..I love this sort of reporting.. actually this is the reason i started coming to vg247 in the first place, for a slight pinch of humour in my vg-news. so keep up the good work.

#14 1 year ago
  15. TheDED1

Wow, not a fan of the series I see, but personally I can’t wait to play ths game. Baird was one of my favorite characters. Him and Cole. The gameplay trailer looked pretty cool to me. Sure the same thing as last time, but that thing was pretty damn fun.

#15 1 year ago