Mass Effect 3 N7 Bounty Weekend – Operation Lodestar is live

Saturday, 9th March 2013 17:57 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Mass Effect 3′s latest N7 Bounty Weekend, Operation Lodestar, started yesterday and the individual challenge this time out is tiered.

According to a notice from Admiral Steven Hackett, the largest-scale attack yet is being coordinated. When an objective is finished or a target destroyed, players will immediately start on the next one.

The tiered individual goal is as follows:

1st tier: Participation earns the 1st-tier reward of a Commendation Pack.
2nd tier: Extracting against all four enemy factions on Silver difficulty or higher earns the 2nd-tier reward of a second bonus Commendation Pack and a banner: “Stood Fast, Stood Strong, Stood Together”.
3rd tier: Extracting against all four every enemy factions on Platinum difficulty earns the 3rd-tier reward of a bonus Commendation Pack.

You read up on what the Bounty Weekend entails through the link.

1. Man_s

It’s been live for a few days and Ms. Hillier had already reported it. Good reminder for those who have yet to finish it I guess. :)

#1 1 year ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

*SIGH* I do these on Saturday because they “usually” go live on Fridays and “Operation Lodestar” returned no results in “search” on my end. Oh well.

#2 1 year ago
  3. NeoSquall

Yeah it’s kind of a “special operation” because it’s up from wednesday (ME3′s anniversary) and it’s rumored to be the last week-end bounty ever.

I’m kinda sad about it :(

#3 1 year ago
  4. Man_s

No harm no foul Ms. Nunelley. :)

#4 1 year ago
  5. TheWulf

Loved this one, though. And it gave me the only banner I’ve ever actually wanted to display. I’ve got a whole bunch of banners from past operations and things but they were all fairly meh. This one, though? Definitely by far and wide the best.

It’s not just the entire cast standing together, it’s the “Stood fast, stood strong, stood together!” tagline that really makes it.

#5 1 year ago