Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk gets a new trailer

Tuesday, 5th March 2013 17:50 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A new trailer for Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk has been released to single the release of the title in North America today and in Europe on Friday on PS3. Check out out below. Thanks, Siliconera.

1. Gnosis

It’s just my personal opinion, but whenever I see those generic “oh-so-good-and-cute-and-nice” female protagonists of theirs, I just want to punch them in the face. With a chair. A lot.

2. ps3fanboy

this just looks like yet one more of these japan pedo games… and yes i call it pedo games. ten years old girls with big boobs and see through pants… have nothing to do in video games, it is just horrid that this is still allowed.

3. Sylrissa

@1+2 You realize a lot of women play these games as well right?.

4. Gnosis

@3: Soooo what? I’m pretty sure, I wrote in my post: “In my personal opinion”. What exactly does it have to do with “a lot of women” playing these games?

5. Clupula

@2 – Didn’t know you were so insecure in your sexuality.

Personally, I look forward to playing this. I guess that makes me a deviant in your mind, even if I happen to, you know, actually enjoy the gameplay and stories told in these.

6. DrDamn

It actually looked fairly conservative to me as these things go. There are far worse games out there. Not sure what the specific problem was with this one?

How does this series work, are individual titles effectively stand alone or is there an overarching story to them?

Ni No Kuni has reignited my JRPG-like itch and will need something to fill the void when I finish.