US PS Plus Update – Spec Ops: The Line and The Cave lead six free games

Monday, 4th March 2013 22:51 GMT By Brenna Hillier

This coming month, US PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive a handful of free games. The first is Yager’s Spec Ops: The Line, which isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but has some interesting aspects, especially if you finish the campaign There’s also Joe Danger 2: The Movie, from the UK’s Hello Games; strategy RPG Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention; the recently released Double Fine adventure The Cave; and Tekken 6 for PSP and Vita. Unsurprisingly, there are no discounts on top of this bounty. For more details please visit the PlayStation Blog.

1. TD_Monstrous69

I literally shouted YAY! when I read just a little of this. Been meaning to play Spec Ops for awhile now, and have wanted to try The Cave (though it won’t be the first Double Fine Game I’ve gotten for free courtesy of PS Plus). This makes me happy that I just renewed my subscription over the weekend (this & 3 extra months).

#1 1 year ago
  2. YoungZer0

Have fun. I recommend playing it in one sitting, if you can.

#2 1 year ago
  3. TD_Monstrous69

@2 I’ll definitely give it a try. And on this note, I’ve found my plans for the weekend.

#3 1 year ago
  4. adumicic

That’s a good update! Fingers crossed that EU gets the same, or at least Spec Ops and The Cave.

#4 1 year ago
  5. redwood

I bought spec ops the line sometime ago.. and just coulnd’t get around to finishing it. this is a great deal for anyone who hasn’t played this gem, it’s a rare shooter for this day’n age.. cheers to sony

#5 1 year ago
  6. CyberMarco

@4 The EU update was already announced. Will be getting Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5 and Joe Danger 2 from March 6. A week later, Metal Gear Solid HD will be available for PS Vita.

#6 1 year ago
  7. ayb91

This is the best update ever. I really do not think any better than this update will come in the future. D3 !!

#7 1 year ago
  8. kadu

So Spec Ops: The line is not coming to EU PS+ users?

#8 1 year ago