PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale DLC characters trailered

Thursday, 28th February 2013 02:08 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Check out God of War’s Zeus and Dead Space’s Isaac Clarke in action in the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale videos through the break.

The two characters were confirmed earlier today along with a new stage based on MediEvil and The Unfinished Swan; you can see some screenshots of the new level and characters below, too.

The Graveyard DLC arrives on March 19. It will be free in online ranked matches and $2 to keep, with cross-buy enabled; God of War: Ascension owners will get the pack for free.

1. lexph3re

Both characters look amazing can’t wait to play with them. Loved Isaac and Zues. I remember wondering what it would be like to play with zues after fighting him in god of war and soon I will know what it’s like awesome

2. OmegaSlayer

I would have taken Shepard over Clarke any day of my life.

3. theevilaires

Looks good. man they have so many characters they can go with. Damn lex we gotta play sometime. I’m just so busy lately man.

4. Lengendaryboss

Good characters but i am still unsure why Resistance and Syphon Filter aren’t represented (Character wise) there are owned by Sony so it wouldn’t be a challenge like dealing with the devil Activision for Crash/Sypro.

5. Spider Law

Looks good. I too wonder why Resistance and Syphon Filter have yet to be represented in this game.
    I want Commander Shepard and Spider-Man to join.

6. Clupula

Problem with Shepard is that he/she is a customizable character. Some of us use the FemShep and most people, I’d like to think, change the appearance a bit of either the male or the female one.

I have no association with the bald space marine P.R. Shepard. That’s not my character. Have never seen that person involved in my Mass Effect world at all. So, bringing in that version would be a huge mistake and a big disconnect for many people.

7. deathm00n

@7 You are right, my Shepard is so fucking ugly that ME3 didn’t even wanted him and that’s one of the reasons I abandoned 3 before ending… it wasn’t my character…