1. Gheritt White

More and more interested in picking this up.

2. Gnosis

Well, that was a lot of camera shaking. Since I’m a sucker for third-person action games, I’ll give this one a try. The lvl design surely looks cool.

3. The_Red

So in other words, Capcom is send in it out there to die… Seriously, why on earth would they release this during the month with E3 (The Xbox 3 / PS4 event).

4. Edo

@3 So,by that logic The Last of Us is also sent out to die?

5. manamana

Neo-Paris and the overall artwork is so awesome.

6. SplatteredHouse

@3 That’s a stretch, but wouldn’t be so much of one were we not seeing advertising before the game is released. In the case of hardly any/zero publicity, then there’s cause for concern that a game like RM may fall under the radar of most people, and struggle to find an audience.

7. CyberMarco

The game looks really beautiful. It’s nice they can pull such graphics with some old tech. This is a sign that although early next-gen games wont have a great graphical leap, games released in 4-5 years will definitely be miles ahead.

8. SplatteredHouse

I think it’s a clear sign that there’s more to creating (at least the initial appearance of) a quality title than high fallutin graphics! :p This caught me by surprise when they showed it for the first time, I saw a video looking at it, and pretty much ever since I’ve been really looking forward to getting it. :)

9. The_Red

Yes, I know it sounds strange but a LOT of high profile games have been killed during June (Alice Madness Returns, Shadows of the Damned, Red Faction Armageddon and more). Also, this is the E3 with Next Xbox, PS4 and the main Mario / Zelda for Wii U.

10. brotherhoodofthewolf

looking nice. shame they bottled out on delaying it/including next-gen versions.

11. SameeR_Fisher

If you are interested, something I wrote:

Remember Me Real Potential Yet Untapped — http://sameerscorners.blogspot.com/2013/02/remember-me-lost-potential.html — at Sameer’s Corner, Give it a read and tell me what you think.

12. Mike W

this game does look good.