Tue, Feb 26, 2013 | 16:42 GMT
PSN offer nets you $10 for every $50 spent, pre-order bonuses detailed for new titles
Starting today and throughout March, Sony will be offering $10 back for every $50 spent using the SEN Wallet. So, for every $100 spent, you will get back $20 at the end of April. The deal includes everything from games to TV shows, basically anything which accepts SEN Wallet funds. Also, new digital titles are available for pre-order which will also net you a free theme, and a along with some offering additional pre-order bonuses for PSN buyers. The list of pre-order titles available is below.
- MLB The Show 13: Pre-order from now to March 5 to get a free exclusive theme and an extra 120 million in Franchise Budget to jump start your team.
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk: Pre-order from from now until March 5 to get a free exclusive theme.
March 19: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct: Pre-order from now to March 19 to get a free exclusive theme.
- Bioshock: Infinite: Pre-order the game plus the season pass from now until March 26 to get a free exclusive theme, The Industrial Revolution Gear Pack for Bioshock Infinite, and receive the original Bioshock game as a bonus.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: Pre-order from now until March 26 to get a free exclusive theme and receive the Els Club DLC course as a bonus.
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel: Pre-order between now and March 26 to get a free exclusive theme and receive the Overkill Edition as a bonus.
More details through the PS Blog.