Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate demo – watch the replay on Twitch

Tuesday, 26th February 2013 17:37 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Those wanting to see Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in action should look no further than Capcom Unity’s Twitch TV channel for a watch. While the session is over and done with, you can wact a replay of the demo in action through the link. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is due in March, for 3DS and Wii U and the demo was released on February 21.

1. ManuOtaku

I cannot wait for this game and lego city undercover

#1 1 year ago
  2. OlderGamer

It is a lil too hard for me Manu. I played the demo on WiiU. I like so much about it, but the game is hard. The hit detection is off, the camera is off, control is sometimes floaty and because of those things a challanging game becomes too hard for me to enjoy.

What I would like to see is Phantasy Star Online II come to WiiU.

I played the hell out of PSO on Gamecube(and xbox and Dreamcast and PC lol).

I know PSOII will be on Vita and PC. I know that is a freedownload and is free2play. I don’t know much else. PSO is one of my fav all time games. MH barrows a lot from it, but has always been much tuffer.

I really wanna get and enjoy MH3U, but I won’t be able to.

#2 1 year ago
  3. ManuOtaku

I understand you OG, and i do agree with you

#3 1 year ago
  4. DrDamn

@OG
    It has to be one of the most unfriendly demos ever. No help or obvious instructions, no well displayed controller layout even. Chucked in at the deep end. It’s a demo for the converted and experienced. I’m going to give it one last try, apparently they included the manual hidden under the standard home button place. Will have a read and try and understand. It was pretty awful to control though.

#4 1 year ago
  5. manamana

Agree with all of you. OG, the fights are very long and exhausting. DrDamn, it is complicated indeed and if you are new to MH, it’s probably the best to read all the description notes. Maybe GadgetGirlKylie can help also, as she has great MH videos: http://youtu.be/bEMZntHs0hI

Though this is a demo, you get only a small glimpse of the actual game and what makes it so appealing, namely the real hunting experience, when you are putting together your equipment and search for objects and stuff to make it through your hunt. There is so much to tell about MH but maybe you ceck out some videos first to see, if it’s up your alley ;-)

Thing is: don’t give up too early, it’s very hard. But when you finally killed your first monster it’s very rewarding.

#5 1 year ago