Xbox 360 320 GB HDD comes with three games

Thursday, 21st February 2013 23:51 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Microsoft has announced a new 320GB HDD for the Xbox 360, which will launch in March in the US for $130. The add-on comes pre-loaded with three games – Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX2 with Sorcerer’s Lair. An Xbox.com product page has all the relevant details, but we haven’t heard anything about availability outside the US yet.

1. drewbles82

Really MS, thats the best you can do after Sony. For a start most people who own a 360 would probably have a hard drive by now, those considering a new one, probably lean more towards, what has next gen to offer, be easier to save my money.
    I wasnt impressed with anything Sony showed but a lot were.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Beta

Wow, There’s exciting Microsoft! ;P

Already buying PS4 at launch, now I’m just waiting to see if the new Xbox will also be a day one purchase or a later one.

#2 1 year ago
  3. xXNapsterManXx

You can’t compare any news MS has outside of a Console launch to the PS4 news.

@#1 The PS4 specs made me smile but most the other stuff was meh and retarded the idea of the share stuff i think is flawed and the social thing wierds me out, I don’t want my name and pic displayed on my friends lists.
    As for the Share I think its flawed in the fact that everyone can livestream and everyone is going to livestream but who is going to watch the livestreams? Most people would rather just play the game then watch some random livestream, this goes the same for the videos.

If the NextBox gets announced with Parody Specs i will be happy.

#3 1 year ago
  4. woe

@drewbles82 What makes you think that this has anything do with the PS4?

#4 1 year ago
  5. datass

They just dont give a f***

#5 1 year ago
  6. melonbuster1

Onlive does mostly all the cloud stuff the Ps4 is going to do . And you can buy it now. Microsoft is laughing at Sony.

#6 1 year ago
  7. lexph3re

Really? Onlive can play both PS4 and Ps3 games? I had no idea! Let me go…. oh wait!

#7 1 year ago
  8. Diingo

The Xbox 360 should only cost around $150, instead Microsoft is still charging near launch day prices for 8 year old hardware that was shit from day one. I sincerely hope Microsoft collapses because i’m tired of their business model, i’ve been screwed over by them far too many times.

I hope Sony makes a comeback to the level of where they were during the 80s & 90s where they were the “Apple of the world”.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Bill_E_Talent

Much, much cheaper to buy a OEM WD HDD and flash it with hacked firmware. That’s just flat out gouging by MS.

#9 1 year ago
  10. melonbuster1

PlayStation won’t rise back to the status that it had once before. . Because Microsoft has mindshare. It has fans it has a fan base .they won’t lose that. Because they have games the fans want . Same as Sony. Same as Nintendo. They can only become equal to Microsoft. Because they are a strong number 1and Sony is 2nd

#10 1 year ago