StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm has received a patch preview trailer from Blizzard, in which community manager Cloaken talks about the studiosview on the evolving eSports scene and the expansion’s multiplayer component. The studio has also sent us a recap of Wings of Liberty patch 2.0.4 in full.
Blizzard also sent us a full patch 2.0.4 run-down for StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty again, in case you missed them.
Here they are:
From eSports and Multiplayer:
- Watch With Others (to Watch Replays Together With Friends Online)
- Take Command And Recover Game (which Allow You To Resume An Interrupted Game From A Replay File) New Observer Functionality (better Cues For Major Events Like Nukes And Nydus Worms)
- Fully Customizable Observer UI
- Improved Physics Engine
- Advanced Stat Tracking
From Ways To Play:
- Training Mode
- Versus AI
- Unranked Matchmaking
- Levelling Mode And New Unlocks
From Social Features:
- Improved User Interface
- Groups And Clans
- Players Near You
- Global Play (coming Soon)
Blizzard also announced Diablo 3 for PS4 and PS3 last night. Get the full details here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.