Gears of War: Judgment intro cinematic leaks online

Wednesday, 20th February 2013 13:59 GMT By Dave Cook

Gears of War: Judgment was leaked online yesterday, and with it the game’s full intro cinematic.

What do you think?

Microsoft has vowed to crack down hard on those who leaked the game’s code, and is threatening anyone playing it with Xbox Live bans.

Thanks AGB.

1. theevilaires

This is a prequel right? So I guess its ok to watch?

#1 1 year ago
  2. YoungZer0

There was a time when I’d actually care about this franchise.

It’s long gone.

#2 1 year ago
  3. theevilaires

Its safe to say Uncharted killed GEARS. People always compared this to Resistance franchise cause the first two games came out around the same time but clearly being a 360 TPS exclusive it should have went up against PS3 top TPS exclusive Uncharted. And the third installment did and I think people saw that PlayStation had the better game.

GEARS could have been bigger than what it is now Epic just made the wrong choices for the greed of money. Now the GEARS franchise is as dull as the Unreal Tournament franchise.

#3 1 year ago
  4. TheBlackHole

Despite the Gears franchise outselling the uncharted one?

Riiiiight.

#4 1 year ago
  5. TheBlackHole

Also, Metascore for UC3 – 92%. GoW3 – 91%.

Really killed it bro.

#5 1 year ago
  6. YoungZer0

1% better.

#6 1 year ago
  7. theevilaires

Yea that 1% counts a lot. :D

#7 1 year ago
  8. Samoan Spider

1% better and a quick check on vgchartz puts global sales of Uncharted at 17.22 million and Gears of War at 18.34 so yeah, totally killed there! That’s what happens when you argue with feelings instead of facts.
    Edit: And I realise these figures aren’t 100% accurate but even if out by a massive 10% either way, its still not ‘killed’ it. Please stop with the hyperbole and settle down a bit.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Beta

Is it impossible to like both franchise’s instead of pitting them against each other? ;p

*Although I’ll be honest, if I had to I’d choose Uncharted ;)

#9 1 year ago
  10. YoungZer0

I think the fact that nobody talks about the opening cinematic is saying a lot more than any number.

The franchise has already reached its peak.

#10 1 year ago
  11. daytripper

I would of kept this for Durango as a launch period release with a new leading character instead of Cole and Baird

#11 1 year ago
  12. Samoan Spider

@10 I actually wish to remain unspoilt and I routinely avoid cinematics, gameplay videos and such prior to playing it myself. So really don’t have an opinion on the actual news post ;). Just personal preference.

@9 Its perfectly ok to enjoy both franchises :)

#12 1 year ago
  13. theevilaires

Oh hey its Samoan Spider craving attention again *Yawn*

@9 I like both but just stating the obvious. GEARS is the 360′s only last stronghold when it comes to exclusive power. The franchise seems to be slowly dying while gamers can’t wait until they see the next Uncharted game. Its fact Uncharted killed GEARS.

@10 My point exactly. I remember when GEARS 2 came out this site and many others covered it like flies on dog shit. Now they could really care less. Its PlayStation this….PlayStation that. Its like GEARS and the 360 have lost their wow factor.

@11 I would have too but you have to see the 360 has no games left. This is a desperate attempt to stay in the game while the PS3 keeps pumping out exclusive after exclusive this year. Unbelievable how the tides have turned.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Samoan Spider

@13 “Oh hey its Samoan Spider craving attention again *Yawn*” Its funny, I think that about you when I see you’re name pop up. But its ok. You don’t have to like me. I don’t have to like you. Its simples. But doing the job I do, I have to deal with pondlife sometimes so I’m ok debating/conversing with anyone including you.

#14 1 year ago
  15. daytripper

@13 it’s no surprise to me, during the lead up to PS3 they were smart knowing third party exclusive games were declining due to cost so they built up and recruited more people for their own first party studios whilst MS was only thinking short term which has now resulted them having to follow Sony with 343, Black Tusk Studios etc.

#15 1 year ago
  16. Gadzooks!

#14

Ignore him.

The angry kid already got himself banned from VG247 for being a loudmouthed disruptive troll. Oh, and a bigot and racist too.

He’ll be booted out again before long.

#16 1 year ago
  17. theevilaires

^ LMFAO its official you’re Mike Bowden aren’t you ;)

#17 1 year ago
  18. Samoan Spider

@16 Aye, thought so. But like herpes, you can’t get rid of them completely.

#18 1 year ago