BioShock Infinite: ‘Lamb of Columbia’ trailer shows Elizabeth’s dangerous side

Tuesday, 19th February 2013 13:06 GMT By Dave Cook

BioShock: Infinite developer Irrational Games has released a new trailer for its shooter. The ‘Lamb of Columbia’ trailer focuses on Booker DeWitt’s lofty goal of rescuing Elizabeth from the floating city, and the extent of her fearful powers.

What do you think?

Meanwhile you can check out three new BioShock: Infinite screens, and the rather eerie second episode of BioShock Infinite’s ‘Modern Day Icarus’ trailer series.

1. ArcticMonkey

God, I can’t wait for this to come out

…Still suspicious of the whole lighthouse opening thing. They had to know that’d get us speculating. Also, hoping Elizabeth opens a tear (is that what they’re calling them?) into Rapture, just for a second.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Dave Cook

@1 Same, it looks brilliant.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Moonwalker1982

I said yesterday that i wouldn’t watch any more videos, but i failed. Ah man this looks fantastic. A short trip to Rapture would be the shit!

#3 1 year ago
  4. LuLshuck

10a bet the flying city ends up being rapture, like it will probably full from the sky into the sea are sumit

#4 1 year ago
  5. kezwar

@2 The line, “Are you afraid of God?” “No, but I’m afraid of you.” That gave me goosebumps.

#5 1 year ago
  6. kezwar

@3 I said that when the release THAT E3 trailer. I crumbled after the first delay.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Moonwalker1982

Yeah, but good thing is..it’s releasing pretty soon now, before you know it’s its March 26th. I’m always afraid with these trailers that they spoil too much, just look at Far Cry 3 and Tomb Raider. Enough is enough.

#7 1 year ago
  8. osric90

New favorite to the list. Brilliant design, music, writing, character development, I’m sure gameplay… everything. Soon I’ll be experiencing this jewel and having the time of my life.

#8 1 year ago
  9. roadkill

Awesome! \o/

#9 1 year ago
  10. TD_Monstrous69

So glad I’ve got this reserved already, and mostly paid off (though still, couldn’t get the Songbird edition, had to settle for the premium edition).

#10 1 year ago