Gabe Newell & J.J. Abrams’ DICE keynote online in full, watch it here

Thursday, 14th February 2013 11:54 GMT By Dave Cook

Gabe Newell & J.J. Abrams gave a keynote discussion at DICE Summit 2013 called “Storytelling Across Platforms: Who Benefits Most, The Audience or the Player?” The entire video has now been released online, discussing the art of spinning a good yarn.

What do you make of the above?

Thanks GI.biz.

1. Telepathic.Geometry

Cheears Dave.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Beta

Tidy! Cheers Dave.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Edo

“We decided to do more than talk”…we all know what we expected after this…

#3 1 year ago
  4. Cobra951

Portal or Half-Life movie directed by JJ? I’d watch it.

#4 1 year ago
  5. DSB

JJ Abrams created both Felicity and Alias. Why has he not stood trial in The Hague for his crimes against humanity?

#5 1 year ago
  6. Cobra951

He also blew up Vulcan before the entire original Star Trek series took place (with Vulcan intact). The man definitely must atone for some mortal sins.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Edo

@5 Alias was a decent action series,what you on about?!

#7 1 year ago
  8. DSB

@7 Dude, dude…. Decent? Jennifer Garner isn’t an actor. She’s a random chick who says something, and then pouts.

She has one face: the pouty face. And it’s the only one she uses. Jennifer Garner delivers a line. Jennifer Garner pouts. Sometimes Jennifer Garner cries and pouts at the same time, but it’s pretty arbitrary.

I just can’t watch any show or movie featuring her, because of that. It’s just too stupid. I keep wondering who let that moron walk onto the stage? :P

I’m guessing that pouty face must have other uses.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Edo

@8 You are right…Jennifer Garner isn’t an actor…she is an actress :P.But seriously,compared to freakin’ Kristen Stewart she is a Meryl Streep quality actress and if anyone should be trialled for crimes against humanity then it’s Al Pacino for being in Jack & Jill :) .

#9 1 year ago
  10. Da Man

Fatty should consider a diet and refrain from smoking that much weed.

#10 1 year ago
  11. DSB

@9 That’s fair.

While we’re at it, though: Why is Natalie Portman in every fucking movie, ever? I cannot watch a movie without Natalie Portman invading it at some point.

#11 1 year ago
  12. fearmonkey

@10 its his life, to each his own.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Edo

@11 Ok now you just crossed the line :D …seriously she is one of my favorite actresses ever since Leon,she was awesome in V for Vendetta and besides she’s got both beauty and brains,she has a psychology degree(Harvard College)and what not :) .

#13 1 year ago
  14. DSB

@13 She can definitely act though, I’m just saying she’s trolling my movie selection :P

I think maybe I’m psychologically jaded by the fact that she shares aestethics with Kiera Knightley and Winona Ryder. Hollywood loves those mousy 15 year olds.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Da Man

#12

Of course it is, but you aren’t supposed to look like that if you attend public keynotes.

#15 1 year ago
  16. Edo

@14 Speaking of Winona Ryder(and J.J.Abrams for that matter),I have to say I was really confused by the fact that she played Spock’s mother since the dude that played Spock,Zachary Quinto is in real life only what,5-6 years younger than her!?Da fuq was that all about?!

#16 1 year ago