Aliens: Colonial Marines ‘Bug Hunt’ DLC revealed, releasing March

Thursday, 7th February 2013 09:51 GMT By Dave Cook

Aliens: Colonial Marines is out next week, but – no surprises here – DLC is on the way already. It seems that the ‘Bug Hunt’ expansion will launch in March, according to promotional material found in a Wal-Mart store.

Over on the Gearbox Forums, a gamer has snapped a pre-order sticker for the game, which reveals the incoming content:

It sounds like a horde mode to us. what do you think?

Thanks OXM.

1. KrazyKraut

I think…: FU Gearbox

#1 1 year ago
  2. karma

Sounds like it should have been in the game already. Not released as day 1 DLC, especially considering that the most diehard Aliens fans have been asking for this feature since the game was announced back in dec 2006. Not a good message of faith sent out to the fans. Heh, shitty news today what with this and the Mircosoft rumours.

#2 1 year ago
  3. OlderGamer

I canceled my preorder when I heard the game had a season pass. I will wait for it to go on sale on Steam and include everything. Very few games are worth 90usd.

#3 1 year ago
  4. antisham

Hang on a sec, are ye all that blind?no offence but seriously,is everybody going to believe one bad picture of a Wallmart promo?! The DLC is NOT BUG HUNT! Reasons: a) Pitchford said HIMSELF that dlc will contain new CAMPAIGN add ons in great detail, b) why would Gearbox,the same guys who brought out DLC with a ton of content for Borderlands 2 for $10 or less, and c), the trailer for survival mode (yes,the ‘bug hunt’ mode) was OFFICIALY POSTED MONTHS AGO! Why would they release a trailer for something not in the launch game? C’mon people, smell the bullshit, this Bug Hunt fiasco is retarded.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Samoan Spider

Yeah, I haven’t been disappointed for 1 second by the DLC I got for Borderlands 2 with the season pass so fingers crossed this is no different. All I can say is, please don’t be crap.

#5 1 year ago