Remember Me – brand new gameplay videos

Wednesday, 6th February 2013 17:02 GMT By Patrick Garratt

Head below for new videos of Dontnod’s Remember Me, showing Nilin clambering round Neo-Paris, the game’s combat system and some memory remixing. Read our impressions of the opening sequences here. It’s out in May for PC, 360 and PS3.

1. Sini

what the hell is this, hack & slash like dmc? i dont want to watch videos to spoil anything.

2. RandomTiger

That glowing thing on her neck will drive me nuts I think.

3. manamana

The artwork and the Neo-Paris is the best I’ve seen in a while. They definitely matched my personal taste. And therefore I wouldn’t care if it’s boring or lame. I would buy it solely to grasp at that city…

4. Tormenter

“Intuitive”?

My arse!… Intuitive means knowing what to do WITHOUT being told.. What’s “intuitive” about being spoonfed everything by arrows?.. Your entire route being marked out for you.

It’s nothing more than walking through a corridor.

It looks great, BUT.. being led by the nose through the game certainly doesn’t appeal to me.

I’ll be giving this a WIDE berth.

EDIT.. Oh god, the combat looks terrible too.. having to go to the menu in the middle of the flow just to have the tools to fight?

a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE berth.

#4 1 year ago
  5. polygem

@1: it´s pretty much sci fi ratchet and clank paris ;)

#5 1 year ago
  6. xino

pain pain pain…PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:D

the memory transfusion is pretty cool.

i don’t like the combat animation, but that’s innovative too with combo lab.

but i find the transversal cliche, no one isn’t changing how to transverse, they just stick to Assassin’s Creed type of transversal:/

#6 1 year ago
  7. roadkill

Looks nice!

#7 1 year ago
  8. Hellhound30x

I’m really starting to hate 2013…. Its been hard on my wallet….

#8 1 year ago
  9. OmegaSlayer

This is together with WatchDogs, Castlevania LOS2 and MGRising in my list of most anticiapted games this year.

#9 1 year ago