Ubisoft has detailed part one of the Tyranny of King Washington DLC for Assassin’s Creed, which lands week after next.
According to an update on the PS Blog, the first of the single-player episodic DLC will contain the following new abilities:
- Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
- Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility.
- Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
- Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
- Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.
The Infamy is the first of three content packs taking place in an alternate history of the events following the American Revolution.
The three upcoming episodes are available through the Assassin’s Creed 3 Season Pass, which is available for purchase for 2400 MS Points or £23.99.
The first episode can also be purchased as a single DLC pack for 800 MS Points or £9.99.
The Infamy will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 February 19 and on PS3 in Europe February 20.
Episode 2: The Betrayal will release on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 on March 19 and on PS3 in Europe March 20.
Episode 3 : The Redemption will be available on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 April 23 and on PS3 in Europe on April 24.