Valve has released its weekly Steam chart and pre-orders of Bethesda’s Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC have stolen the top spot from last week’s champ Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
Here’s the full chart, which saw indie newcomer Antichamber rocketing up to fourth, and – weirdly – places Sleeping Dogs and Omerta: City of Gangsters at joint fifth, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Far Cry 3 at joint tenth.
- Skyrim – Dragonborn DLC
- Hitman: Absolution
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
- Sleeping Dogs and Omerta – City of Gangsters
- ArmA II: Combined Operations
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass
- DmC Devil May Cry
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Far Cry 3
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.