Gears of War: Judgment achievements appear online

Saturday, 2nd February 2013 15:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Achievements for Gears of War: Judgment have shown up online, and if you want to get a jump on what to expect, head on over to Exophase. As usual, beware of potential spoilers should you decide to click. Upon release, the latest in the shooter franchise, co-developed by People Can Fly, contains new multiplayer modes, the maps Gondola, Island and Library, and the new game mode, Extraction. The game is out March 19 on Xbox 360. Thanks, MikeB.

1. Mike W

I’m done with this series

#1 1 year ago
  2. monkeygourmet

Me too actually.

3 was just about enough and the gameplay mechanic which was once awesome, is now starting to look a bit too ‘janky’…

I think a spin off playing a stranded would be awesome though.

Basically survival horror like newt from Aliens. Maybe having to raid locust strongholds and limited focus on combat.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Jogo

Hey monkey,

Thats actually a really good idea. Really cool. You could start without weapons and basically have to find stuff on your way etc.

This for me too. I loved all gears, but this I dunno. Wasn’t even interested in following news for it.

I think it really might have low sales compared to previous gears, its just too much more of what everyone already played. And smells too much of ip milking.

The risk is that it really kills the Franchise, after that no one will care about gears anymore. They should have waited for next gen and gears could again have become a defining franchise for a generation.

#3 1 year ago
  4. monkeygourmet

:) – Thanks!

I think it would really work as you could make the game more horror and survival focused because the main character would be weaker and find the Locust more terrifying.

It would certainly put a different spin on the series.

I feel MS has really free wheeled at the end of this gen. This basically looks like an add-on and not really worthy of a full blown release IMO.

I really hope they’ve been saving up a ton of new franchises for 720, maybe Cliffy B is working on a new franchise for them, I expect EPIC will have a new exclusive that will become the new Gears for the new MS console.

Otherwise, what have MS been up to?! :)

#4 1 year ago
  5. Jogo

U wake up somewhere after an attack and walk from there, first “weapon” you find should be a stick, against small enemies, later, the big buthcher’s sword.

I really would hope for Samaritan, but don’t think it will happen.

Well there is fortnite from Epic, but that doensn’t really scream next-gen IMO.

Well, cliffy left epic so I think he wouldn’t work with them now, rather go for something new.

#5 1 year ago
  6. monkeygourmet

That’s it! :)

#6 1 year ago
  7. Griml0ck93

The only thing wrong with this game is you can’t be locusts in mp =( n your idea sounds good but they should make a game in the locust perspective instead of the COG

#7 1 year ago
  8. Jogo

Yieah would be nice, but a whole game in the locust perspective would be hard to sell i guess.
    The DLC with playing a Ramm was great though.

#8 1 year ago
  9. woe

Gears milked? maybe some of you should take a good look at Gran Turismo Call of Duty, Fifa, Mario, God of War and Assassin Creed before calling Gears milked.

#9 1 year ago