Brutal Legend may be heading to Steam, we hope

Saturday, 2nd February 2013 17:27 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Throw your devil horns in the air, kiddos, because Brutal Legend may be heading to Steam if CDR database information is any indication over on The Bronasarium. So, yeah, that’s good news for those who’ve been wanting a PC version. Also noted in the database is something call the Double Fine Bundle 2013 which contains Psychonauts, Costume Quest, Stacking and Brutal Legend. Sounds great to us. Thanks, PCgamesN.

1. TheWulf

I see a Humble Bundle coming up.

2. CyberMarco

Just finished Brutal Legend on PS3 recently. One of the best games ever. All those metal cameos, the soundtrack and the mythology created around Heavy Metal were superb!

Another HiB, why not? xD

3. Clupula

One of the things I loved the most about Brutal Legend was that it introduced me to bands I hadn’t heard before like Brocus Helm and Bishop of Hexen.

4. DSB

Brocas Helm! I saw those guys at Keep it True XIV. Amazing stuff.

I kinda wish Double Fine would have included more bands from the real underground like that.

I still think Brutal Legend sucked though. It just felt like they didn’t have time to finish it, and I’m not sure a third person RTS would’ve been a great idea even if they had.

Sacrifice was a cool experience, but that was on the PC.

5. B.E.S.O

Wiki recently mentioned a PC release,
    “Microsoft Windows -NA Q1 2013″

So that’s a confirm, i guess.

6. OnionPowder

@5 Yeah with no source, which means nothing. I could have put that there for all you know.

7. Talkar

The title of the game is Brütal Legend :P
    Semantics aside, i’m actually kinda excited about this game. While some of the gameplay undoubtedly was sub par i felt that all the references to various metal and rock bands throughout the game along with the humor, and awesome voice acting JB. This was a pretty good game.

8. Sini

Brutal Legend is his worse game by far. There is a reason it utterly flopped. Almost any other action adventure game recently released is far superior.

9. loki

just stupid. will been another fail PC port

10. Ercarret

I loved Brütal Legend. I think that the RTS elements could have been removed without being terribly missed by anyone, but overall the game was brilliant. Due to not being well-versed in that particular type of metal, I also discovered a lot of great music through the game.

Furthermore: Jack Black. Perfect. :D

11. B.E.S.O

@6 Not anyone can edit products’ page. Being on CDR is enough anyway, but just so you know.