Tearaway: new footage shows off Media Molecule’s latest

Thursday, 31st January 2013 00:14 GMT By Sam Clay

Tearaway has produced some cute assets and trailers, but what exactly is it? Check out LittleBigPlanet developer Media Molecule’s next big thing in the gameplay footage through the break.

Tearaway is a Vita exclusive which Pat, who’s had a good look at it, describes as a game “of exciting contradictions” and potentially a system seller.

1. Pytox

Wow looks insanely good! :D

#1 1 year ago
  2. monkeygourmet

Best game I have seen for Vita.

Closest to a Nintendo production I’ve seen on the platform, def would bang.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Sam Clay

I REALLY want to play more of this. Sat there staring at the footage has got me excited for this little gem!

#3 1 year ago
  4. absolutezero

I got loli fishing today.

and now this.

It has been a good day today.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Moonwalker1982

Looks incredibly unique and fun, great!!!

#5 1 year ago
  6. monkeygourmet

In all honesty, this is exactly why Paper Mario 3DS should have been.

This or go back to being a RPG.

#6 1 year ago
  7. lexph3re

AHHH!! RUN AWAY FROM THOSE CREEPY THINGS!

I won’t be buying this. Not into platformers.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Telepathic.Geometry

I’m hoping against hope that this will be available on PS4 – which is rumored to have back-touching built in – as a DL game…

#8 1 year ago
  9. HelenaSmithe22

If you think Matthew`s story is surprising,, in the last month my sister in-law basically made the small fortune of $7470 just sitting there a twenty hour week at home and they’re roomate’s half-sister`s neighbour has been doing this for 6 months and earnt more than $7470 in there spare time at their pc. the guidelines on this page, Great60.comTAKE A LOOK

#9 1 year ago
  10. HelenaSmithe22

Liam. if you, thought Matthew`s rep0rt is surprising, yesterday I bought a great new Mitsubishi Evo since I been making $5666 this past 5 weeks and would you believe, $10,000 last-munth. it’s realy the most comfortable work I’ve had. I started this 6 months ago and straight away started making a cool over $87… per hour. I follow this website,, Fox76.comCHECK IT OUT

#10 1 year ago
  11. Dragon246

@TG,
    That will be the worst thing ever. Vita needs exclusives.

I hope this game comes out after a vita price drop.

#11 1 year ago