Sleeping Dogs developer United Front hiring next-gen multiplayer programmers

Tuesday, 29th January 2013 18:12 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sleeping Dogs developer United Front is hiring network programmers in order to develop “multiplayer features of [its] next-gen console title”. The listing, spotted by NeoGAF and posted on OXM, reads: “We are looking for an experienced network programmer to work with our online team to develop the multiplayer features of our next-gen console title.” The position notes multiplayer experience is needed. Have look yourself and go ahead and start mulling around whether you you think it’s a sequel to Sleeping Dogs for Xbox 720 and PS4 or something else entirely.

1. El_MUERkO

co-op sleeping dogs on next-gen & pc = take all the money

2. monkeygourmet

I have a confession…

I hated Sleeping Dogs… :/

And I was so happy it got picked up from Acti… Still, did my bit and bought a copy! Good luck with the next one. :)

Just find the scope of openworld to big for the current gen consoles, another reason I wished GTA5 was next gen…

3. OwnedWhenStoned

I’ve just remembered I’ve got this on Steam and haven’t played it yet.

There goes the weekend.

4. monkeygourmet

I bet it’s a lot better on PC

5. YoungZer0

Yeah, it was kind of disappointing. I certainly don’t understand all the praise for the story. Whatever they do next, i hope they invest in some proper facial animation.

6. Ali

truly love the story,the characters, the music, the world and the gameplay. Sleeping dogs is my favorite of its genre this gen.

7. YoungZer0

I barely remember any of their names. I do however remember how predictable the story was.

8. Gheritt White

Yeah, well you should hear what Sleeping Dogs has to say about commentors on VG24/7…

#8 1 year ago