Tue, Jan 29, 2013 | 15:12 GMT
Serious Sam Double D XXL video explains how to use the GunStacker
Serious Sam Double D XXL has a developer diary video available, and its the first in a series of four videos where developer Nathan Fouts of Mommy’s Best Games highlights the combos available using the GunStacker.
The game hits Xbox Live Arcade next month, and comes with the following new features, pulled straight from Devolver Digital:
- Two-Player Local Cooperative Play – Serious Sam can pair up with his new buddy Huff to slaughter Mental’s horde together in an orgy of violence and destruction.
- Gunstacker Upgrades – Over 30 new guns to mix and match in towering stacks of awesome! Shotguns that fire a horde of bees, prism lasers, the return of Serious Sam’s trademark cannon and more! Exclamation point.
- New Campaign and Challenge Missions – Tackle new missions and take to the air in your very own missile-loaded Pterosaur or roll through your foes on a dynamite-powered unicycle.
- New and Upgraded Enemy Classes – The new Torcher Kitty, Explosion Eater and the Armored Gnaar are all stepping into the arena to wreak havoc the heroic Serious Sam.
- Xbox LIVE Arcade Leaderboards – Post your best scores and times to impress friends, family and enemies and prove to that jerk Dan that he doesn’t know crap about video games.
Serious Sam DD XXL releases February 20.