The Nintendo 3DS Facebook Page has a chain of posts revealing character profiles and artwork for the upcoming release of Fire Emblem: Awakening.
The latest post, and the eleventh in the character reveals which started back on 9 January and continued on a (mostly) two day reveal schedule, describes Tharja. “A mopey Plegian dark mage with a jealous streak, Tharja usually keeps to herself chanting disturbing hexes.”
Other profiles revealed thus far are as follows:
– Stahl is a Shepherd with a big heart and a good head on his shoulders. He is very attentive and kind to others.
– Vaike is a Shepherd who considers himself Chrom’s rival, Vaike has a loud personality and more confidence than his ability warrants.
– Miriel is a Shepherd who adores her research and obsesses over her studies. She’s quiet and organized but can be tough towards people who are careless.
– Kellam is a Shepherd whose infamous lack of presence makes him seem invisible to others.
– Sumia is a klutzy Shepherd with a lack of self-worth. She has a talent for working with animals.
– Lon’qu is a swordsman raised in Regna Ferox. He’s usually cool and curt with most people.
– Donnel is a villager from a remote corner of Ylisse, Donnel came to the fight with just his farming experience but he is eager to learn and shows a great deal of promise.
– Panne is a nationless shape-shifter and the last of the taguel, a race that can communicate with animals.
– Gaius is a cool and capable Ylissean the thief who will take any job for the right price. He’s also absolutely obsessed with sweets.
– Cordelia, an Ylissean Pegasus knight who has been friends with Sumia since childhood.
Courtesy of Siliconera.
A trailer showcasing the classes can be viewed here. The game is out February 4 in North America and April sometime in Europe on 3DS.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.