Resident Evil: Revelations Japanese special edition includes a watch

Friday, 25th January 2013 01:29 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Resident Evil: Revelations will release in a special bundle version in Japan, including a very fancy watch.

Siliconera reports the Unveiled Edition costs ¥42,000 yen and comes with the game; a soundtrack CD; a BSAA ID case and a BSAA watch.

The last item is an US Agency affair with a glow in the dark dial and deluxe case.

A couple of cheaper version with just the watch (¥39,900) or everything but the watch (¥7,940) will also be available, which is good news as its clearly the most expensive item, adding about ¥35,000 (approximately $385) to the price of the base game.

Resident Evil: Revelations is headed to PC, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360 – but not Vita. It’s not clear which platforms will receive the special edition, and it’s quite likely any western equivalent will be different.

1. absolutezero

oooooooooooooo useless pretty Resi tat.

I want it.

#1 1 year ago
  2. monkeygourmet

I’m still gutted I can’t find a way to import the Japanese Limited Edition; Biohazerd X Punk Drunkers T Shirt colabs… :(

Pretty damn cool, link:

#2 1 year ago
  3. absolutezero

Damn some of those are nice. I do actually own this Uniqlo RE T-shirt :

Got it at the sametime as Biohazard Gaiden.

I always wanted James jacket from SH2, theres a pack in add in my PS2 copy of the game and it taunts me every time I open it.

#3 1 year ago
  4. monkeygourmet

That’s very nice.. Also; yellow is my favourite colour for tee’s! ;)

I managed to get a ‘bull shifters’ tee from Left 4 Dead 2 Valve store:

But have never had any luck with Japanese import clothing! :/

My most converted Tee Shirt is a Mugs Murphy ‘DDDon’t Shoot..!’ T Shirt that Lister wears in Red Dwarf (UK) :D

#4 1 year ago
  5. monkeygourmet

Also, what is Biohazerd Gaiden?

#5 1 year ago
  6. absolutezero

Its an absolutely terrible GameBoy Colour game.

Leon gets killed within the first hour of it and you play as Barry Burton hunting down his killer who has taken on his form. Its also set on a Cruise Ship oddly. Revelations is actually the third Resi game to be set on a Cruise Ship. The other being Resident Evil Dead Aim, the third light gun game for the PS2.

#6 1 year ago
  7. SplatteredHouse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLXO2TsBC3I Resident Evil game, Game boy color, in which you play as Barry Burton on a cruise liner!

#7 1 year ago
  8. monkeygourmet

I must try this!!!

I actually found my GBC at my parents a while back and it still works. (Classic hardcore old school manufacture).

Although a quick search on EBay reveals its going for £40!!! :(

Dare I utter the illegal emulator words?! ;)

#8 1 year ago