Painkiller: Hell & Damnation will receive its first batch of multiplayer DLC on Steam today, courtesy of publisher Nordic Games.
The “Medieval Horror” pack costs £3.49 – you can download it via Steam once it goes live later today – and it includes the following additions:
- Expansion of the Survival mode
- New Survival mode: Boss Audience
- New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
- New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
- New Tarrot Card: Fear
- 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
- 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
Commenting on the pack, Reinhard Pollice, production and business development manager at Nordic Games said, “We wanted to intensify the hellish experience for players and the Medieval pack certainly does that. The PC fans cannot get enough of the pain and are always asking us for more, so we wanted to give them exactly what they want.”
Let us know if you pick it up. Meanwhile, we’ve got screens of the DLC in action:
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.