Resident Evil: Revelations console & PC trailer shows new monster

Wednesday, 23rd January 2013 09:52 GMT By Dave Cook

Resident Evil: Revelations is heading to PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U, following an announcement we covered in full here. Capcom has now published a reveal trailer online showing off some cinematics, gameplay and a new enemy type.

The game will hit PC, PS3, Wii U, and Xbox 360 in North America on May 21 and in Europe on May 24. We’ve got a big batch of screens here, and we’ve also got a full list of Xbox 360 achievements through this link.

Will you be picking the game up? Let us know below.

Thanks ONM.

1. YoungZer0

That was underwhelming. :/

2. SameeR_Fisher

I am really excited for it.

BTW Dave, this is what I was talking about before, Capcom is now bringing a recently released exclusive 3ds title to the consoles, so why can’t they do the same to the very old RE:Remake & RE:Zero, it would really generate alot of money for them I think.

Capcom needs to find a way with Nintendo and end the whole exclusive deal of Remake and Zero, I need to play those 2 games :D, for now Revelation will do.

3. YoungZer0

I was always wondering, did this actually occur in the game:

4. SameeR_Fisher

^^ Nope it didn’t, you were watching the first version, the 2nd didn’t have anything to do with this.

5. YoungZer0

First Version? Am I missing something?

6. Ignatius_Cheese

New enemy looks shite…

Bit annoyed with Capcom for releasing this as a full price game. Surely this should be XBLA/PSN/eShop at a reduced price?

7. absolutezero

I think Mr Fisher is trying to say that it was a proof of concept for the game.

It never really takes part in the game, although there is a nod to it early on.

8. SameeR_Fisher

@YoungZero, it’s like how Mr. Absolutezero explained it.

it was more like an initial stage, they got something in mind, but didn’t really go on with it, they changed the direction of the story.