Wii U tastic: Virtual Console, Mario at E3, Wind Waker HD

Wednesday, 23rd January 2013 13:50 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Nintendo Direct presentations for Europe, Japan, and North America brought some interesting news on Wii U, Miiverse, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and more. Find out what happened below.

Nintendo Direct Highlights

A new 3D Mario action game and Mario Kart Wii U will be shown at E3.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U is still too early in development to discuss.

Virtual Console games are coming to Wii U with the spring update.

Bayonetta 2 development is going well – still too early to discuss it.

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD is heading to Wii U in the fall.

Miiverse is getting a smartphone app.

Classic Games for 30 Cents promotion announced.

A Fire Emblem x Shin-Megami Tensei crossover game was announced. No title.

The Legend of Zelda Wii U is too early in development to discuss.

A Monolith Soft RPG is in the works for Wii U. A title was not provided.

The developers behind Kirby’s Epic Yarn are working on a title starring Yoshi.

Spring and summer updates are planned for Miiverse.

A steady stream of Nintendo games will start hitting in March continuing into summer.

Miiverse updates, smartphone app

Nintendo announced that in the spring, users will be able to browse Miiverse from their smartphones. Initially the experience will be browser-based, but Nintendo plans to create a dedicated Miiverse app in the future. The firm promised that more information will be made available as development continues.

This spring will also see an update to the system which will address functionality, and shortening the time it takes to launch software or return to the menus screen. Another major update is planned for the summer.

“The fun of video games is not only just playing games, but also sharing experiences together with people – even though they live far away, their skill levels are different or their experience does not happen at the same time,” said Nintendo president Satoru Iwata during the presentation regarding Miiverse.

“We want Wii U to be the system that brings everyone together.”

A new Miiverse app for Wii Fit was highlighted during the presentation, called Wii Fit U Communities. New features in the works will allow players to create user communities on Miiverse from within the game where they can discuss exercises, BMI, weight changes and other health topics with other players. Similar functionality for other games is also planned.

It was also revealed Pikmin 3 players will be able to use the GamePad to capture photos of the game and share them through Miiverse. The shots can share the same perspective as Pikmin and close-ups of landscapes and creatures can be taken.

Verified accounts will also be added to Miiverse, and users will be able to discern the accounts from regular users by the green check mark in the avatar. Verified accounts will consist of game developers, celebrities, Nintendo representatives or brands.

The verified users can also incorporate external links to blogs, posts, services, sites, or YouTube videos.

Virtual Console hits Wii U in the spring

The spring update will not only include an update to Miiverse, but Virtual Console for Wii U as well with fully customizable controls. Games that are already present on Wii will be made available, and those who already own the game on the older system, can upgrade their game for Wii U. NES and Super NES games will be included with the update, and Game Boy Advance games are to be added in the future.

Prices for NES and Super NES Virtual Console games for Wii U will be the same as they were for the Virtual Console on Wii. People who have already purchased the Wii version of a certain NES or Super NES Virtual Console game and transferred it to their Wii U console can buy the enhanced Wii U version of the same game for the reduced price of $1 for NES games and $1.50 for Super NES games.

Also announced was the Classic Games for 30 Cents promotion to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the release of the Famicom (NES) in Japan.

Nintendo is making one NES or Super NES game available each month starting today with Balloon Fight, through July at the anniversary price of 30 cents. Each game will be available at that price for 30 days.

Games, games, games

Iwata said in the Nintendo Direct presentation that development on Platinum Games’ Bayonetta 2 is going well, but now was not the time to discuss it. However, to keep it in your mind, a sizzle video showing work-in-progress clips of the game and the team at Platinum discussing it was shown

The next Iwata Asks will feature the team discussing the development of Bayonetta 2.

Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma also popped into the session to state that development on The Legend of Zelda Wii U is in progress, but it will be a while before the team can show it let alone discuss it. However, to make the wait a little less arduous, an HD version of Wind Waker will be released in the fall.

A new Super Mario title is also in the works from the team that created the Super Mario Galaxy games for Wii and Super Mario 3D Land for Nintendo 3DS. The new 3D Mario action game for Wii U will be playable at E3.

Mario Kart Wii U will also be playable at E3, and Iwata said a new Super Smash Bros. installment is in the works, but it needs more development time before details can be revealed or it can be shown.

Nintendo is also collaborating with Atlus on a Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei franchise crossover for Wii U , and a video for the game was shown in the Nintendo Direct.

Monolith Soft is also working on a new RPG, and other than a very short sizzle reel, not much was shown or revealed regarding it – not even a title.

Yarn Yoshi is in the works from the team that created Kirby’s Epic Yarn. It will be the first title since 1998’s Yoshi’s Story for Nintendo 64 to star the little guy, and Takashi Tezuka, director of Yoshi’s Island and Yoshi’s Story, is supervising the development.

A new installment in the Wii Party franchise is planned to launch this summer, and it features various play styles, including one that lets both players compete head-to-head using just the GamePad.

Iwata also shared a new video for The Wonderful 101, which along with Game & Wario are scheduled to launch in the first half of 2013.

Nintendo doesn’t have any titles to release this month or in February, but said a “steady stream” of games will be released from the firm starting in March and continuing through the summer.

You can watch the Nintendo Direct session below, along with videos for Bayonetta 2, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, the new Monolith Soft title, the Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei crossover title, and one for The Wonderful 101.

1. Telepathic.Geometry

Yay. I’m actually interested in this… :)

#1 1 year ago
  2. Moonwalker1982

Gonna say it now..nothing incredibly interesting will happen here. Wait for E3.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Fin

The way it started, I thought it was going to be a web interface to Miiverse.

Nope.

#3 1 year ago
  4. KrazyKraut

thx for this post…sitting at work and have no flash plug in the linux system.

#4 1 year ago
  5. friendlydave

@3 Miiverse on smart phones.

#5 1 year ago
  6. DrDamn

“upgrade the game if you already own it for $1″

What does that mean? A game you already bought on Wii VC can be transferred to WiiU for $1? Bit cheeky.

#6 1 year ago
  7. friendlydave

Shin megami tensei meets Fire emblem!

And Yoshi epic yarn.

Looks like I’m buying a WiiU

#7 1 year ago
  8. DrDamn

Two OS updates Spring and Summer to address UI speed.

#8 1 year ago
  9. friendlydave

looks like a Wind Waker HD Remake by fall too.

#9 1 year ago
  10. maxroy

WIND WAKER HD!

#10 1 year ago
  11. Fin

“We’re working on new versions of our franchises, but aren’t going to show anything”

also

“Even if you’ve already bought VC games, we’re going charge you again”

#11 1 year ago
  12. OlderGamer

I don’t know what it means Doc, but all of my Wii VC games are playable on the WiiU. It might mean full GamePad support, HD graphics, I have no idea. But I played a couple VC games on my WiiU a couple days ago.

Again for clearity, you can transfer(free of charge) your Wii/VC purchases from Wii to WiiU. WiiWare works too, as I have Swords and Soliders and Aliens Crush and Onslought.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Moonwalker1982

So Mario 3D, Mario Kart and a Yoshi’s epic yarn game. It’s awesome for the fans, but let’s be honest. A new Mario and Mario Kart is always a given.

#13 1 year ago
  14. DrDamn

@OG
    Ah are they playable currently through the regular Wii emulation?

#14 1 year ago
  15. OlderGamer

Yeah, and maybe that is what they mean by upgrade. I don’t like the Wii emulater myself. But have no idea.

#15 1 year ago
  16. DrDamn

I prefer they put some effort into something new before another Mario Kart. There is only so many more places they can go with that. Mario 3D game, fine lots of room for something different there. Was not a big fan of Wii Mario Kart mind, thought the balance was awful.

#16 1 year ago
  17. Stephany Nunneley

If I heard Iwata’s accent properly, if you already own the VC title, they will charge you $1 for the graphical upgrade. If you don’t already own it, it will run you the same price as the Wii version.

So basically $1 for more pretty.

Anyway – I am going to transfer all the information I tweeted out into the post. I’ll mention it’s completion in the comments section once I am finished.

#17 1 year ago
  18. bitsnark

NEW MONOLITH SOFT RPG.

:O

#18 1 year ago
  19. Moonwalker1982

Exactly man. I agree with that. I LOVED Mario Kart 64 but after that, it went downhill IMO. I really miss the sense of speed in the MK games.

#19 1 year ago
  20. OlderGamer

Ok Steph, thnx. For some games a buck might be worth spending.

#20 1 year ago
  21. KrazyKraut

awesome update and news.

#21 1 year ago
  22. killersense

even though a lot of the stuff shown is a ways off they did announce a lot. i might be very tempted for that smt x fireemblem. they really pleased the nintendo fans with this direct. hope they have stuff to release before the fall. they did say playable mario and mario kart at e3 so that might be coming fall with a price cut just like 3ds and zelda hd is targetted for fall as well but i doubt that will make it.

they probably announced all this stuff for the next two years to please the investors but hey there is promise.

#22 1 year ago
  23. DrDamn

“Continuence of digital purchase is going to be a huge issue for me. Imagine losing all of your PSN/XBL purchases when they decide to put out new systems.”

It will depend on Backwards Compatibility issues for next gen. Sony have a good track record for digital purchases if there is compatibility. Digital titles I bought on my PSP I have downloaded at no cost to my Vita. PSOne titles I bought on my PS3 I have also downloaded at no cost to my Vita too – they play on both systems.

#23 1 year ago
  24. theevilaires

I always wanted to go back and play Wind Waker. Its one of the best games released last gen. This can’t come out any sooner.

#24 1 year ago
  25. mistermogul

That was the best ND so far.

Wonderful 101, the new Monolith RPG, Yoshi and Wind Waker look superb.

Shame they showed no footage of Mario Universe (or whatever it’ll be called) or Mario Kart 8 though…

#25 1 year ago
  26. daytripper

Monolith RPG looks brilliant woah !!! :-)

#26 1 year ago
  27. Clupula

I looked at this and was all, BORING, BORING, CRAP, BORING…OH! A Megaten title! Even if it is crossed over with Fire Emblem, which I’ve never played, a new Shin Megami Tensei title gets my attention.

So, we are now at three exclusive games for the Wii U that I definitely want. 17 to go before I buy the system.

#27 1 year ago
  28. lexph3re

I’m finishing up the stream 15minutes left. So far I am pushing back my purchase of Wii U till after E3 announcements.

#28 1 year ago
  29. Stephany Nunneley

OK. It’s updated with everything I could pull, and the sizzle videos are all in there as well.

#29 1 year ago
  30. alimokrane

The only thing worthy in here is Wind Waker HD, the rest is poo!

#30 1 year ago
  31. Deacon

Oh Nintendo…

you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

#31 1 year ago
  32. Stephany Nunneley

Once again, Nintendo is forcing my hand. Sort of. I mean, I don’t have a 3DS but I need one for the Layton games, and I am torn over the Wind Waker HD. My GameCube still works like a charm, as does the game, but I would love to play it properly on my 52 inch LED. So I guess I will have to break down and get one. Damn it. :p

#32 1 year ago
  33. monkeygourmet

New monolith RPG looks amazing. Looks like its beaten FF Versusto the punch.

Very happy with my Wii U, awesome console

#33 1 year ago
  34. OlderGamer

Me too MG. Haters can hate, I really enjoy the stupid thing lol.

#34 1 year ago
  35. Clupula

Nintendo got my attention today, but they’ve got a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to getting my money.

#35 1 year ago
  36. mistermogul

Shin megami tensei v’s Fire emblem is a must buy for me. Damn where can I preorder this baby?!

#36 1 year ago
  37. mistermogul

“Very happy with my Wii U, awesome console”

Me too buddy!

“Haters can hate”

I just don’t get it. These muppets are gonna miss out on some superb games just because they are retarded! lol

#37 1 year ago
  38. Clupula

Three games does not justify a $350 purchase.

Another 17 and I’ll be on board.

#38 1 year ago
  39. Gheritt White

LOOK AT THOSE GRAPHICS!

#39 1 year ago
  40. mistermogul

Cool to hear the Wii U VC has customisable controls and 2 Gamepad support…

#40 1 year ago
  41. lexph3re

While you guys are sitting there waiting for your games with the little device you love. I will maintain my holding off of purchasing said device until it has substantial output for me

#41 1 year ago
  42. Stephany Nunneley

The video clip featuring Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma discussing The Legend of Zelda Wii U development and Wind Waker has been added.

#42 1 year ago
  43. Deacon

Oh yeah, not gonna get on board just yet, but my tail is ever so gently swaying.

#43 1 year ago
  44. mistermogul

@42 – Looks like the stress of developing Zelda after Zelda has taken a toll on his hair. Looking rather grey!

#44 1 year ago
  45. Dragon246

@Lex
    They have really lost it now.

“OG-Lots of Sony fans like to praise how good the Sony exclusives are, yet not one single PS3 exclusive is on that list. Go figure.”
    The troika has really their rants to an all new level.

On topic, Monolith game looks good and smt is a blast, lets see how they pan out.

#45 1 year ago
  46. lexph3re

I know Dragon as much as they like to act like others are fanboys. It never fails for them to be the first to fire off in a crowd with crazy banter.

#46 1 year ago
  47. DeVitowned

Hey, is that new Monolith Soft game an MMORPG? I noticed a chat box, system log and people independent of parties fighting big mobs in the distance.

#47 1 year ago
  48. Clupula

@45 – You know he never passes a chance to 1) take a dig at Sony and 2) dismiss anything positive ever said about them.

Meanwhile, I was being called a Sony fanboy in the same thread where I said that I wouldn’t buy Sony’s new system if it doesn’t have the controller I want. I would think if I were a Sony fanboy, I’d swallow whatever they gave me, the way a lot of the NDF do here, but nope, apparently, huge raging fanboy.

#48 1 year ago
  49. Dragon246

@lex
    And when MG pointed that he expecting your comment in the forum, the same words would have come out for me or any other poster too.
    @clupula
    See more proof at that vita magazine article. Unfortunately for them, I have pretty good memory :)

#49 1 year ago
  50. Christopher Jack

I would have considered the Wii U if it presented a graphical leap over this gen. At this point I don’t think there are any potential games or feature that can change my mind.

I was going to buy the original Wii ’til I played it at a mates place & saw how little it improved over the previous gen. I know graphics aren’t everything but its limited power prevented many blockbuster games from launching on it & those that did were heavily neutered.I predict the exact same thing will happen all over again :(

The Wii U maybe great as a secondary console, for the children & for its quality exclusives but I don’t see its value if, like me, you don’t appreciate the exclusives when there will be two similarly priced competitors that will offer much better looking & performing multiplatform games.

To put it simply, I don’t think it’ll be the go to console for your future FIFA & CoD purchases.

#50 1 year ago
  51. DrDamn

Having watched a few of the vids now. Monolith RPG looks great, very MMO like at least – even if it’s just in small parties. Controller really helps with hotbar type interfaces.

The Zelda vid – they talk about re-examining and challenging a couple of expected Zelda conventions – namely Dungeons in a set order and playing by yourself. That sounds good too – but probably quite a long way off.

#51 1 year ago
  52. daytripper

Gotta agree with lex, the “haters” tag is uncalled for OG and shows ignorance.

On topic the Virtual Console for MiiVerse is great for retro gamers posting pics and discussing good times from great generations

#52 1 year ago
  53. OlderGamer

I agree on both accounts Doc.

#53 1 year ago
  54. OlderGamer

No it shows ignorance Day. Did I call anyone one out personaly? There are a lot of people that give a lot of hate towards the company. All I was saying was people with those types of opinions be damned, I enjoy the system. The samething btw, alot of other folks are expressing by also saying that they have things they are looking forward to on the system.

#54 1 year ago
  55. Christopher Jack

Btw, I like that Monolith game, very intriguing to say the least. Something about the design annoys me though, I think it’s the background, just seems very out of place & static- kinda wallpaper like, like a fake background on a TV set that’s very obvious. Same thing annoyed me about halo 4. Difference is that it looks like you can reach many of those places so probably an issue with draw distance. Idk, maybe I’m just being fussy- spoilt by PC gaming :P

#55 1 year ago
  56. daytripper

Ok I stand corrected then, my bad

#56 1 year ago
  57. OlderGamer

NP Day, I didn’t mean to be rude either.

#57 1 year ago
  58. daytripper

Np OG :-)

#58 1 year ago
  59. lexph3re

OG your comment left it open to anyone that wasn’t in agreement with you and Monkey that they were haters. Maybe you shouldn’t co-sign for other people if you have a separate meaning towards what you are trying to convey.

#59 1 year ago
  60. OlderGamer

Lex you jumped to conclusions, and put words in my mouth. Sorry but it is what it is. I was not saying one single word to you man. I was talking to Doc at one point and then agreed with MG.

#60 1 year ago
  61. OlderGamer

At some point this Sony Fans Vs Nintendo Fan stuff should stop. It is getting to the point where every time I make a post the same suspects pipe in trying to blast, what mostly amounts to, my opinion. It derails a lot of threads. A bit lame tbh.

Time to move on.

That, btw isn’t aimed at you Lex, just sort of a general expression of my current mood/feelings on the subject.

#61 1 year ago
  62. lexph3re

There was no conclusion to jump to if you just said you agreed with monkey. In a community topic where everyone is giving input on something don’t you think that what you say is not only help towards people you are solely speaking to as well as others on the board.

I didn’t put any words in your mouth. Perhaps if you would have said something different like “This line-up gives very little for anyone to hate. I love my little machine.” Then it would have been fairly on point and not leaving interpretation that you are mocking others who are not in agreement.

#62 1 year ago
  63. Christopher Jack

@61, Arguments go both ways, one party stops & the other should too. Unfortunately some people are stupid & they start yelling at walls hoping to get noticed like an angry Alzheimer patient.

#63 1 year ago
  64. Dragon246

@OG,
    No one is saying you can’t enjoy wiiu, so what’s the hate? Surely, people are entitled to state their rational views, +ve or -ve, aren’t they?

#64 1 year ago
  65. OlderGamer

How am I responsible for the way you interpeted something?

I made a post, “Me too MG. Haters can hate, I really enjoy the stupid thing lol.”

Your next post, “So wait. We’re haters because we’re not fully ass blown by games with un-confirmed release dates?

Monolith beats FFvs to the punch with an no named game? Right, So much hater raid going on in these corners.”

I never even mentioned any posters by name, and you pipe in feeling singled out?

#65 1 year ago
  66. lexph3re

Did I say I was personally offended by it? No, I did however point out to you that people you would call “haters” Don’t have to be shocked and awed like others. And, Yes you are personally responsible for how others interpret what you say. Especially if you want to live in such an Ideal world as you claim you do above.

It also goes to show it wasn’t just me or dragon that saw that. Day commented on it as well. And, THEN it took you to explain in depth what you really meant. So, case in point is this. You want net neutrality work on how you deliver. Like how you delivered that Ps3 exclusives remark in the other thread.

Perhaps you meant something different on there as well?

#66 1 year ago
  67. manamana

Monolith is back with a huzzay!

#67 1 year ago
  68. OlderGamer

Let it go Lex. Move on.

#68 1 year ago
  69. lexph3re

Whatever oldman. Wasn’t holding on to anything just letting you know how you could avoid confusion.

#69 1 year ago
  70. monkeygourmet

Man…

Lex and Dragon getting crazy paranoid AGAIN…

My comment at FF Versus wasn’t even directed at Sony or PS3/4.

I actually think Versus will go multiplatform at some stage so it was more directed at the FF game itself.

Reason I mentioned it was because I was looking at FF Versus Gameplay yesterday:

Even though this is an early build it still has a lot of similar aspects to the Monolith game.

Combat,
    Guns,
    Mechs,
    Huge Monsters,

Etc… Etc…

The only thing is, the Monolith game hasn’t taken an ice age to make and I think we’ll see the benefit of the Wii U pad with an RPG.

So,yeah, keep jumping too conclusions guys.

Overall this was a great day for Wii U.

#70 1 year ago
  71. polygem

didn’t bother to read any comments yet. i bet there’s a lot of hate going on already. just watched the full nintendo direct and loved everything about it. nintendo knows what they’re doing. virtual console, windwaker hd, while waiting for an improved wiiu zelda, 30 pence nes/snes games promo, bayonetta 2, wonderfull 101, next monolith, Fire Emblem x Shin-Megami Tensei crossover game!!!…freakin yoshis yarn, mario kart, mario 3d game, updates, focus on the already great miiverse…and so on. combine that with the 3ds stuff that’s just around the corner. nintendo are playing it just right atm.
    if you hate this…what the hell is wrong with you?

#71 1 year ago
  72. monkeygourmet

It’s not hate Poly, it’s just the weird people who can’t imagine Sony at the center of the gaming world.

Most people being trolls or whatever place Sony in the middle and other formats on the outside.

Anyone with sense just places everything together and can praise / criticise freely.

Also, this was a fucking awesome N Direct.

By the way, my girlfriend is playing Ni No Kuni on PS3 at the moment, if you like Ghibli or JRPG in general, it’s awesome! :)

#72 1 year ago
  73. polygem

i had a huge smile on my face- the whole N direct. it was a great show for anyone who loves games and grew up with them…

i did read the comments now.
    i don’t get this anymore. seriously. weird. repeating. bullshit. i wont comment on it anymore now though, it’s not worth it. their loss.

regarding ni no kuni…yo. looking hot.

#73 1 year ago
  74. polygem

@steph: 52″tv huh?…well it’s windwaker hd wiiu. you’ll end up playing it in bed on a 6″ anyway – and this is even better imho ;)

#74 1 year ago
  75. lexph3re

And thats where you failed Monkey becausw I never once mentioned Sony. In fact, everything I said would make me a FFvs fanboy instead of a Sony one. So you keep on making everything about Sony

#75 1 year ago
  76. mistermogul

Anyone know how this 30p for 30 days download thing works?

I got Balloon Pop today but do we get a new 30p game tomorrow? One in 30 days? Never?

Also I’m liking that the game has programmable controls – I hope all Wii U VC games follow suit…

#76 1 year ago
  77. OlderGamer

Good question mistermogul, I am wondering the samething. I was thinking it was a game a day. But now I am not too sure. It is 30 games between now and July I think, so no idea how they will space em out…maybe one a week?

#77 1 year ago
  78. monkeygourmet

Sorry, I didn’t bother trawling through all your posts. You win.

Your prize:

To only play on Sony consoles for all eternity.

#78 1 year ago
  79. monkeygourmet

Read it now, lol.

You thought OG’s ‘haters gonna hate’ comment was aimed at you?

You’re so vain

You probably think this song is about you

lol :)

#79 1 year ago
  80. lexph3re

Monkey you are a complete idiot

#80 1 year ago
  81. mistermogul

@77 – Cheers OG. I suppose time will tell!

#81 1 year ago
  82. mistermogul

For those wondering what the $0.30/£0.30 downloads are:

January – Balloon Fight (NES)
    February – F-Zero (SNES)
    March – Punch Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream (NES)
    April – Kirby’s Adventure (NES)
    May – Super Metroid (SNES)
    June – Yoshi / Mario & Yoshi (NES)
    July – Donkey Kong (NES)

(Replace F-Zero and Punch Out! with Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo and Mother 2 if in Japan)

#82 1 year ago
  83. absolutezero

Derailed to fuck and back by retards.

I like Mechs. The Wind Waker has an ass-load of bloom. Wonderful 101 looks Wonderful, its like Platinum have created a brand new Viewtful Joe title in all but name.

#83 1 year ago
  84. Sini

lame, now i have to buy wiihd for wind waker.
    I’ll take Eternal Darkness HD too but only if nintendo are doing it.

#84 1 year ago
  85. polygem

thx mistermogul…will get them all anyway though, great little collection actually.

#85 1 year ago
  86. manamana

I must admit, the HD comparison convinced me. Next: F-Zero HD please :-)

#86 1 year ago
  87. monkeygourmet

Yep, yep, yeppers! Sploodge! ;)

#87 1 year ago
  88. Dragon246

@Lex
    You are talking to the only person around here who himself says he is a “dick” and that too while commenting on a Sony article.
    See#36.

Nintendogs everywhere. Maybe Iwata demanded more work or he will stop the Ninty Welfare Fund.

#88 1 year ago
  89. polygem

@88: backstab troll back at work, posting links and quotes again like the internet spamrobocop. well done.
    wish you’d be as selfreflected to see that you can be a dick too sometimes (well most of the time actually), but you can’t, you’re always right, i know. “power fantasy sony troll making his beloved company look like playstation is the home of insanity”. vg247 daily comment headline. over and over again. in a few years you’ll look at all this and you’ll be ashamed of yourself kid.

#89 1 year ago
  90. Telepathic.Geometry

@83: Yeah, and that can’t be a bad thing.

Honest to God, can Platinum do ANY wrong?

#90 1 year ago
  91. Dragon246

@89,
    Didnt know dogs had terrible back pain. But the biggest surprise was that they could talk.
    Oh, and before anyone else thinks he is being targeted, fear not, this is only for poly.

#91 1 year ago
  92. monkeygourmet

You may need to reconsider the Nintendogs thing:

#92 1 year ago
  93. Telepathic.Geometry

@monkey and polygem: If you think Dragon is a troll, and presumably you do, then why do you spam up the threads with flamewars with him? Just let it go… Don’t feed the trolls.

#93 1 year ago
  94. polygem

you’re right, i am getting there. i ignore most of the time already…
    but he always gets me with this quoting out of context nonsense. it’s so nasty and cheap. i mean, imagine it- the guy must really bookmark certain threads just to quote stuff later. how desperate is that? i made a step or two back several times, trying to find another level. not wanted. ok, then this is what we’ll get. ok but i’ll stop it right here. just bring it on dragon. bring it on. quote me, show me who i am. :)

#94 1 year ago
  95. polygem

@92: now THAT is some quality quoting right there!

#95 1 year ago
  96. Dragon246

Its enough. From platform fanboy to nails ,its been months listening to the same old pathetic bickering.
    Get their fast. Also since you are such a hypocrite, heres what you said to Michael when he suggested you ignore me, like I did-

#46

Ireland Michael
    13/12/12, 12:05 pm

@43 If you have that much trouble ignoring someone (especially online) you should probably look at yourself a bit, not him.

#48

polygem
    13/12/12, 12:22 pm

@43: lol
    @46: i am coming here to read videogame related news and to have discussions about them. why should i ignore people i disagree with? why should i comment at all if i just ignore everyone…? not sure if i understand what you are trying to say really.
    just ignoring someone who annoys you isn´t an appropriate option to begin with imho, if you think so you should also look at yourself i think.

Or this,

#34

polygem
    13/12/12, 9:57 am

@Dragon: i cannot ignore your posts. i just can´t. most of the time they smell so fishy, things need to be clarified.

Although I am done, no more. 2 more added to ignore list.

#96 1 year ago
  97. polygem

ok i did read that but unfortunatly i cannot reply. *i’m ignoring*

…oh wait, i’m a hypocrite nintendog fanboy who threatend the kid to death with a hellraiser reference…you should probably better ignore ME, you’re just more mature than me.

(don’t forget to bookmark this, you might need it one day;)

but remember i am perfectly ignoring you here. 100%.

#97 1 year ago