Scott Pilgrim multiplayer DLC achievements spotted online

Tuesday, 22nd January 2013 09:55 GMT By Dave Cook

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World by developer Tribute Games may be almost three years old, but it seems that, finally, its oft-delayed multiplayer DLC is coming to pass. Achievements for the Wallace Wells Add-On Pack have been spotted in the wild, suggesting the add-on is arriving imminently.

The pack’s achievements were unearthed by X360A and are as follows:

Wallace the novice! 10
Complete your first online match with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer
Everybody wants to play 10
Play Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells)
And… It’s a Wrap! 10
Clear the game once with Wallace Wells
Wallaciraptor! 20
Knockout 200 enemies in online mode

The multiplayer pack was first mentioned in August 2012 by publisher Ubisoft, but it never materialised. We’ll update as soon as an official announcement is made.

Thanks Eurogamer.

1. JackTheFaux

These achievements have been out there for a while. Just saying. Back in October I looked online to see when the DLC was coming out, and their was a GameFAQs thread with these in it.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Dave Cook

@1 Seems we missed them :) I’m treating this story as a follow-up in that regard.

Reckon anyone still cares?

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dragon246

@Dave
    Of topic,ompletely ready for wednesday, along with some one liners!

#3 1 year ago
  4. Dave Cook

@3 hah :P Thanks.

#4 1 year ago
  5. JackTheFaux

@2 I still do. I still have yet to get that damned “Chaudown” achievement.

#5 1 year ago
  6. loveaya

These holy trophies have been in my PSN account for a long time. I have to keep my US PS+ to then keep the free game so that i won’t have to purchase it another time.

I played this game 2 years ago by shares of my friend’s account.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Clupula

Yeah, same here. The trophies have been on my version since early fall.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Dave Cook

@6 & 7

Nice. Note though were I said above that we missed them when they first went live. They were brought to my attention today, and as we attempt to cover everything we can I decided to write about them, late or no.

Hope this clarifies.